79. Office, Workroom And Togetherness

After getting freshened up yn wanted to study.. But sitting in the bed didn't help her study.. She remembered tae asked her to make a workroom for her.. He said that it should be called a workroom, as she would soon graduate and then she can use that room to work.. Tae always believes that every person needs a separate room for work.. They had this thing common in them.. Both of them believed in hard work and achieving their goals.. Yn always used to work hard.. And tae did the same still today.. But after what happened for the past few months yn was not focusing on it anymore.. But this time he decided to take things seriously.. Yn went to Tae's office as she still has to choose a room to make her workroom.. 

She went and sat on tae’s chair, and opened her laptop to start working.. She had to make several presentations, and then she also had to apply for some internships this summer.. She needed the extra experience.. One by one yn made her schedule of things to do, which didn’t seem to end, and she started working.. She made several presentations and listed people to mail them to take them as their assistant or an intern.. She also had to make some designs for the upcoming fashion show.. She made several drawings, opening several books and her laptop, tablet, the pages all around her she worked.. 

And after a long time, she was totally engulfed in the work, and she forgot everything.. She stayed in the room for so long she didn’t even remember what the time was.. Once Anna came to her to give her some snacks and tea.. She had those while working.. 

She drew 9 designs in a single setting.. Feeling proud of herself, she reviewed the designs and started experimenting with the colour schemes of the designs.. She tried various colour palettes for each and every dress.. Although she wasn't totally happy with the designs, that was a great beginning on her part… when she looked up from her ipad, she suddenly got scared, seeing tae sitting on the chair opposite the table.. 

He was looking directly at her, his face resting on the palm of his hand.. His legs crossed.. Giving a sense of authority as well as calmness.. After controlling her breathing to normal, yn spoke.. 

Yn- ohh my god.. What are you doing here sitting silently??

Tae- watching you..

Yn- what?? When did you come?? Why didn’t you talk to me??

Tae- maybe 30 minutes or more.. I came here to talk to you.. But… 

He paused for a brief minute and licked his lips.. 

Tae- you looked so sexy working… I forgot how good you look when you are working.. 

Yn- is it a compliment or an insult??

Tae gave her a smile.. Yn smiled back to him.. She stood straight from the chair and walked towards tae… she sat on his lap… seeing him close to her, she hugged him.. The warmth of his body, the comfortable feeling of being with him, she got reminded of all that.. And all the things came back to her mind again.. The factory, which caught fire.. She forgot about everything, and now she remembered why she liked working so much.. This makes her busy and she forgets everything.. And she needs to do this more.. She felt good… 

Yn- what happened there??

Tae- everything alright.. 

Yn- the fire..??

Tae- it was in control.. Nobody was injured.. Only a part of the factory caught fire.. 

Yn- did you find out how that happened?? 

Suddenly Tae's face became dark.. And she knew there was definitely something happening.. He sighed.. Yn cupped his face, and made him look up at her.. 

Yn- what happened?? If you can share, then i am here… if you don’t, then it is okay.. Just don’t take stress.. 

Tae smiled..