45. Do You Want Me??

He raised his one eyebrow hearing me say that.. 

Tae- really?? Do you now?? 

I giggled in response.. 

Tae- tell me then.. How do I work??

Challenge is showing in his voice.. 

Yn- like this.. 

I pressed my lips on his lips.. And started kissing him.. He kissed me back.. A warm passionate kiss.. Our tongues are playing with each other.. And he laughed a little in the kiss.. We parted.. 

Tae- although I thought you were innocent.. But you know me pretty well.. Ynaahhh.. 

I giggled again in response.. He hugged me… our faces in each other's neck.. Tae breathed deeply in me.. And a shiver ran down my body..

Tae- aren’t you going to work??

Yn- i like staying like this..

Tae- me too.. But we have to work.. 

Yn- nope.. I want to stay like this.. 

Tae- okay.. Tell me what you want to do, and then we can work.. Do you want to eat something?? Like ice cream? Coffee? Cola?? Anything??

Yn- i want you to love me.. 

Tae chuckled- I love you always… 

Yn- no.. not like that.. Like “LOVE ME”.. 

Tae raised his eyebrows again.. And I know he understood me, but he tried hard to hide his smile.. And trying to be innocent..

Tae- how?? 

Yn- why are you teasing me?? You know what I am saying.. 

Tae trying to control his laugh- no i really don’t.. Show me.. 

I know he will continue teasing me… and I am not in that mood, that i will tell him directly what i want.. So I am going to tease him also.. 

I got up from his lap, and sat again, but this time, I sat facing him, on my knees each on each side of his legs, straddling him.. And he tried his best to make a poker face.. And I kissed him.. He kissed me back.. I wanted to make this kiss seductive, so I kissed him hungrily, biting his lips.. and then my main move.. I moved my hips against his groin.. And a gasp left his mouth.. I continue moving my hips against him.. And I felt his grip getting tighter on me.. And it is the time for my revenge.. 

I parted the kiss and looked at his face.. I can see him already in mood, and his smile gone, and eyes lusty.. And I gave a peck on his cheek, and stood straight from his lap.. He looked at me trying to understand my gesture.. 

Yn- ya.. I will work now.. 

I walked away from him, and plugged in my laptop.. And started assembling my notebooks.. He looked at me, jaw dropped.. 

Tae- what are you doing??

Yn- working.. 

Tae- now??

Yn- yes…

Tae- then what was that?? 

Yn- what??

Tae- there.. On top of me.. ??

Yn- i needed that kiss… and now i am gonna work.. You work too..

I said making poker face.. I can see he is frustrated by my answer.. 

Tae- bu- but.. 

I didn’t give him any chance of answering, rather I pretended that I didn't hear him, and sat on the chair, opening my laptop.. Tae stood straight looking at my face for sometime.. But I didn't even look at him.. Bcz i know if I look at him I will laugh at him.. And this should happen to him, he should suffer.. 

I focused on my work, when with a jerk he made me stand up.. He forced me against the table, his right hand holding my throat, slightly choking me.. I closed my eyes unknowingly, and when I opened my eyes, I saw him, inches away from my face.. 

Tae- don’t do this yn.. 

Yn- isn’t it cold here in the room??

Tae suddenly got a little taken aback with my words.. He sure wasn’t expecting that.. And he tried to find the ac and looked at it..

Yn- my nipples are hard.. 

Tae licked his lips.. And his eyes, went down from my face to my chest.. My croptop was showing my nipples through my not padded bra.. An his hand went to cup my breast.. And a gasp left my mouth.. His thumb brushed over my so sensitive nipple.. And i let out a moan.. And seeing me reacting like that, tae picked me up and made me sit on the table.. And his hand went inside my t-shirt, and he pulled out my boobs from under the bra.. And he started messaging them.. I already feel a warm feeling between my legs.. 

I wrapped my legs around his thighs, and his lips caressed my jaw, my earlobe, and the sensitive skin under my ear.. And then he licked my neck and then my upper chest, kissed my cleavage.. Finally he went to my breasts.. He gave a quick peck to my already sensitive nipple and then circled it around with his tongue.. I had goosebumps all over my body.. 

A small moan escaped my mouth.. He stood between my legs sucking my messaging my boobs, my hand in his hair gripping them hard and pulling him closer to myself.. He looked up at me.. His eyes are droopy, his lips centimetres away from me and he is breathing heavily, his right hand holding my waist closer to him, and his left hand is balancing him holding the table.. 

Yn- tae??

Tae spoke in a deep and husky voice- baby..

I heart skipped a beat hearing him speak like that.. 

Yn- are you hard??

Tae- yes..

Yn- do you want me??

Tae- so fucking much.. 

I kissed him again, this time softly.. When someone knocked on the door..