94. The First Look

I was ready, and my hair and makeup was done.. The people were already there when i reached the venue.. And they did everything... and then comes the dress, it was so beautiful and i was just silent for a little while... but it was time for me to put the dress on, as i have to take some pictures before the wedding.. So some helpers came and helped me put the dress on... it was so beautiful... i loved it..

And when i stood in front of the full length mirror and look at myself, while they put on the veil, it hit me.. I am getting married t the man of my dreams, today and i am dressed as a bride... this seems too good to be true...

I suddenly felt so grateful and blessed to have this day in my life, and i look back in the time of my school days the little yn would be so happy knowing that this day would come.. This was my dream, and a tear left my eyes.. Hurriedly the makeup artist cae to wipe it so my meke up doesn;t get ruined..

Yn- didn't you do a waterproof makeup??

Mua- yes.. But still i need to take care of your makeup.. You didn't even did the photoshoot...

I was so happy that the happiness i can't content inside my heart, and it is shown in the bright smile that i have on my face.. And when i am still looking at my reflexing in the mirror, the event manager came..

Manager- mam.. If you are ready, then we should start your photoshoot first..

Yn- what about tae??

Manager- he is still working on receiving some guests, and he asked to do your photoshoot first, as he will only take 15 minutes to get ready...

Yn- aren't we going to click pictures together??\

Manager- yes mam.. So the plan is first we are gonna click your single pictures and videos.. And then with you bridesmaids, and then his separate pictures and videos and groomsmen.. Then the first look and then pictures of you together before the wedding.... The rest will follow after the wedding..

I nodded in response.. These people planned well.. And i should listen to them.. As i want it to go as smoothly as possible...

They took me to the room which was decorated for the bride and bridesmaids and started the photoshoot... as my bridesmaids are still not ready, and they need a little time, and also that these people have way too many poses for me to do.. And i had to walk and smile, and sit and stand and look around and do hand gestures, and whatnot.. But i enjoyed it.. It was really good and fresh...

And after maybe 40 minutes to one hour, they took me outside, and clicked various pictures of mine there too, when the bridesmaids joined me.. Lisa complimented me on my looks and the way to dress fit me, and my other friends were also really excited... and we all took a lot of pictures and videos....

When all of it was done, i was so hungry that i ordered a sandwich to be delivered to our room... everyone was having fun and talking and making videos of themselves and me, while me being pregnant, i am just eating.. It is so funny that i don't even feel sad.. I felt so good that i am hungry and i am eating just bcz there is a baby growing inside of me, his baby, my tae's baby..

And i suddenly start missing him... there is no reason for me to miss him, as i am going to see him soon, and he would probably be very busy with all the guests and stuff, and they would even do his shoot.. But i still couldn't hold my curiosity and called him...

Tae- hello baby...

Yn- wow.. You are in such a nice mood...

Tae- bcz today is our wedding..

Yn chuckled- ya i know..

Tae- are you eating something???

Yn- ya.. Sandwich... i am really hungry...