56. I Have People To Lose

I heard a loud noise around me.. And I closed my eyes.. My phone fell from my grip somewhere.. I heard the voice of edison.. 

Edison- ma'am stay here.. Don't come out no matter what.. 

I listened to him.. And I stayed in the same place.. I heard the noise again.. I opened my eyes to find out what it was only to see a man covered in black from head to toe shoot my driver.. And he looked at me.. 

Panic started taking over me.. And I don't know what to do.. I have Edison, but I can't see him around anymore.. One among them came to me.. They handcuffed me behind and tied my eyes and mouth.. By gripping my hair they made me walk.. I was walking.. Don't know where, until they made me sit in a car.. And then after some time I was walking again.. 

I was silent.. Not crying.. Trying to recognise who these people are.. Where they are trying to take me.. Until,something hit my head and I was unconscious. .

When I opened my eyes.. I was in a room, lying on a bed, my hands were still tied but my mouth and eyes were open.. The room is not familiar but put together.. 

I tried to sit on the bed.. But i could not as my hands were tied really hard and it started hurting.. A gasp left my mouth and I heard a man enter the room.. 

It looked like he was waiting outside the room.. He looked normal.. A muscular man with stone washed jeans and a red checked shirt.. His hair was tied behind him in a bun and skin tanned.. He looked at me.. When he saw me struggle with handcuffs, he came close to my side of the bed.. 

And I stopped.. I felt scared.. Really scared.. But to my surprise he didn't harm me.. He held my shoulder and made me sit straight.. He went to the bed stand beside me and brought a bottle of water, opened its cap and held it in front of my face.. 

Unknown Man- drink..

I leaned forward and drank a little bit of water.. Man, I was thirsty.. He put the bottle away and was going to leave the room...

Yn- why did you kidnap me???

Unknown- I am not someone to say..

Yn- i haven't done anything wrong.. 

Unknown- we know that.. That is precisely why we are taking care of you..

Yn- my fiance is a mafia.. Free me or you will die..

He chuckled and looked back at me..

Unknown- we know that.. We want him to come here and save you.. 

Yn- why??

Unknown- our boss wants him.. That's why..

Yn- who is your boss??

Unknown- shut up woman.. Shut your fucking mouth up.. Why are you talking so much?? Don't you like that we are treating you well?? Do you want us to torture you??

Yn- please leave me.. 

Unknown- last time i am saying.. Shut up.. 

I decided not to talk with him anymore.. I am scared for myself and for the baby.. Why did they capture me??  I don't know.. I rested my head against the headband.. I don't know what time it is.. 

Is it evening or night?? Does he know about me??Did he find out I am missing?? What is he doing?? Why isn't he coming to save me?? 

The next second it occured to me that he shouldn't come here.. They want him.. They don't want me.. They are not gonna harm me.. They Only want him.. And he should never come here.. He should be safe..

But what about my bunbun?? How can I get out of here and how can I save my baby?? 

I don't know.. I don't have any answer.. 

" I don't feel like letting you go"..

He asked me not to go out today.. Maybe if I had stayed at home, it wouldn't be like that.. Maybe I would have been with him right now,in his arms.. I can't describe how much I miss him.. How much I want him.. 

Although I am thinking that,how long could I stay in the house?? I had to come out one day or the other and then the same would happen.. Destiny.. It is always there.. We can't stop the things that are going to happen no matter what.. 

Although i didn't believe in god from childhood, as i was so unlucky and alone.. But Now more than ever, I ask God to save me.. To save my bunbun and its father.. Bcz i am scared.. Bcz now I realise I have things, I have people, to lose... 

Tears were the only thing that were accompanying me in this situation.. My mind continued racing with these thoughts for a long time, until I fell asleep...