80. Coffee and First Kiss

Yn was working after dinner... Yn felt alive after so long... She liked working... She is basically a workaholic, who forgot her life living in such a mess... But recently she realised that it is going to be her life forever, and she just can't continue to take these things seriously... 

She loves a man who is fucked up... His childhood, his emotions, his profession and his life everything is fucked up... But she chose him, although maybe without knowing his truth,but even after knowing his truth, she doesn't want to leave him... 

She wants to stay with him forever... And no matter what is happening to her or him or around them she needs to be calm... 

Yn continued working and tae also joined her after getting washed up... Yn was not tired... She was excited to be back working... And tae also being the same workaholic person as him never stops from working... 

The night passed slowly.. Yn saw the night coming outside the window and surprisingly she didn't feel tired at all... But she saw that Tae was tired.. He was rubbing his eyes to stay awake... 

She walked towards tae....

Yn- tired?? Want some coffee??? 

Tae smiled at her... 

Tae- are you not tired??? 

Yn- no.. I am not... But it would have been better if I could drink coffee.. I just want to taste it... 

Tae smiled brightly... 

Tae- you know what i brought for you last night??? 

Yn- what??

Tae- I forgot to tell you.. While coming upstairs I gave it to anna... Guess it...

Yn- what??? I have no idea...

Tae- decaf... 

Yn's face lit up this time... 

Yn- really?? Omo... I can't believe it... Oh tae... You are so good.. 

She started dancing really weirdly..

Tae- i thought at first to not give you decaf so that you can drink milk and juices... But then I thought practically and it seemed too idealistic for you to drink only milk and juices.. And it is just the start of pregnancy.. You have to go through it... And when the baby comes, still if you are breastfeeding you can't drink coffee... So it is only valid that you start drinking decaf from now on... 

Yn- i want to jump and dance... It is 5 am in the morning so I am not doing that... 

Tae chuckled seeing her doing weird moves with her hands and legs trying to stay without making sound..

Tae- but.. You have to promise me one thing.. 

Yn- what??? 

Tae- you can drink as much coffee as you want throughout the day... I will not stop you, but you have to work really hard... I forgot how much I loved seeing you work... I really want you to be the best... 

Yn smiled and sat on his lap and hugged him... Tae rubbed her back... Soon yn parted and stood straight..  

Yn- enough talking... You stay here..  I am bringing coffee... 

Tae- do you know where she kept it??

Yn- i don't... But if I need to I will wake Anna up to get my coffee..  Omo... I am so happy...

She got out of the room dancing... Tae laughed seeing her happy just over coffee... 

Tae in mind- this girl.. She just gets happy with the simplest things..