11. Let Me Recharge

It was the day.. Yn was crazy excited for that.. After she asked Tae about the vacation, she didn't think that he would make plans this quickly.. Tae always prioritises her before anything else.. But she thought maybe he will need more time with work and other stuff.. It is Paris.. Yn loved it.. She wanted to go to Paris to study as it is the city for love but it is also the fashion hub of the world.. Tae knew that she will be happy..

But the thing is that.. This one week tae is going to be with her all the time, which is best, actually great.. This is what she actually wants in her life the most, but tae hasn't come back home yet.. It is already 1am at night.. He called and told her he will be late and asked her to have dinner alone, and pack for both of them, as he will not have time to pack for himself..

Yn was more than willing to pack for him..

Yn- why does it feel so good?? I have been living with him for a long time now, and I have spent most of these times with him, but why does packing for him feel so good?? I don't know.. Yeii.. I wish tae ask me to marry him soon.. I really want that.. I want to have my own family..

Yn sighed a little and continued with her work.. Both of their suitcases were huge and heavy.. Yn was sure, tae will have to carry both of them, as she wasn't even able to move one a little bit.. After packing the suitcase, yn was laying down in the bed while scrolling the phone.. It is just a habit that she can't sleep without him.. But being this tired she fell asleep..

When Tae came it was 4 am in the morning.. He didn't make any noise as it may wake up yn... he went into the bedroom, and saw two suitcases packed, and yn was sleeping in the bed curled up like a ball under the blanket.. Tae couldn't control himself..

Tae- fuck.. Why do you look so hot even when you are sleeping??

He didn't even showered, just removing his shirt and belt he went in the bed beside her, and harshly pulled her to his body.. Although yn felt the pull, she knew who it was, and she got closer to his body, and mumbled while sleeping..

Tae- baby...

Yn- hmmm..

Tae- you have to wake up..

Yn- umm..

Tae- baby...

He patted her head, while looking at her face from up close, while his breath coming from his parted lips, hitting her's..

Tae- yn.. It is 4 am.. We have to leave at 6am baby.. You have to wake up, and get ready..

Yn- i just slept..

Tae- why??

Yn- umm..

Tae- you were waiting for me???

Yn- yes..

Tae- why??

Yn didn't reply to anything, just continued staying silent with closed eyes and pouty face..

Tae- you missed me?? You missed daddy??

Yn- yes..

Tae smirked looking at her..

Tae- well you will have me for next few days.. You can do anything you want...

Yn- hmmmm...

She sighed and scouched more into tae, while breathing in his nape..

Tae- sleep a little, I set the alarm for 5 am.. You have to wake up in one hour..

When the alarm went off yn was the only awake person in the room, tae was sleeping still, as always, he never wakes up with an alarm.. Yn decided to let him sleep a little while she gets ready.. She freshen up and then wore the clothes she pre selected for travelling and then she went to wake him up..

Yn- tae.. Tae.. wake up..

Tae didn't make any movement or noise..

Yn- tae.. Wake up.. It is going to be late.. Wake up..

Hearing her talk, Tae somehow managed to open his eyes.. He sat up straight with a bare upper body only in his pants, which he didn't remove from work..

Tae spoke while rubbing his eyes- what time is it now??

Yn- 5.20.

Tae- hmm..

Yn- you have to get ready.. We have to leave within 6.. And we also have to grab coffee on the way..

Tae- leave it.. First you come close to me..

Yn's jaw dropped- whaaaat??

Tae pulled her by her wrist and made her sit on his lap.. He snuggled in her chest in between her breasts in her cleavage and closed his eyes, like sleeping..

Yn- what are you doing tae?? We have to go..

Tae- hmm.. Let me recharge..

Yn- is this how you recharge??

Tae- yehh..

Yn- what kind of recharge is this??

Tae- shhhh.. Don't talk.. I love your boobies.. So soft...

Yn- are you sick?? What are you talking about?? Look at the time..

She moved away from tae, as his grip was not tight..

Tae- whatt??? Why are you going away from me?? Come close to me.. Baby...

Yn- no.. not now.. We have to leave.. Get ready..

Tae made a sad pout hearing her talk.. Which made yn' heart melt..

Yn blushed- i will make it up to you, when we reach there..

A smirk appeared on Tae's lips.. He stood up from the bed and started walking towards the washroom..

Tae- you think i will wait that long??

Author's note
Hey guys.. What you think about this chapter.. Let me know in the comment section...
And omg naked taehyung makes me go crazy... What about you???