73. Let's Be Normal 🔞

He kissed my earlobe... And breathed into it... His body pressed against mine, above me... I feel the upper part of his body is naked, while he still has his pants on.... 

He suddenly went back on his knees straddling me... And without any of my expectations, he spank my butt really hard... 

I shouted... As this is not what he naturally does.. This is force.. This hurt me.. And he started rubbing his palm against the place... 

Tae- baby.. This is your punishment... For everything...

Yn- but tae... 

Tae- hushhh... Mouth closed... You are not gonna speak until you are asked to... Okay?? 

Yn- yes.. 

Tae- better... 

He spanked me hard again in the same place.. And I winced in pain... This is tae.. He is strong, I know that, but this hurts... But somehow it also feels good... 

Tae- you know why i behaved like that with lisa??? Bcz i wanted to be like someone you want me to be... Have relationships, have people in my life... And I am changing myself for that.. I didn't touch you, so that you can rest... But you want me to fuck you everyday don't you?? I thought you wanted me to change , but actually you don't. .. Isn't it true baby???

Mockery is visible in his voice...

Yn- i want you to be yourself...

He spanked me again... This time it felt a little better... Not bcz he was gentle but mainly bcz i am enjoying it... And it is scary to me that i am enjoying it... 

Tae- you like it.. Don't you?? When I behave like this to you?? Fuck you forcefully??

I don't know what to reply... He spanked me again..

Tae- I want a reply..

Yn- ye-yes i like that.. 

Tae- you want us to be normal again.. Let's be normal then... 

He said that and suddenly his fingers were inside me... Curling... I know I am wet, I can hear the sloppy sound.. He pulled his fingers out.. And in again... He went on like this.. In out.. While spanking me with his left hand this time... 

Fuck... It feels way too good.. I feel pleasure building inside me... And I want to explode... 

Yn- tae... 

Tae- no... Not now..

Yn- plz... 

Tae- hushh.. 

He curled his fingers inside me while spanking my left buttcheek... And without any warning i cum.. Rather I squirt.. I had a ripple of pleasure shaking my body... I feel myself shaking like crazy.. 

Tae pulled his fingers out allowing me to squirt all over him... 

Tae- fuck yn... You squirted... 

I felt a little embarrassed.. And buried my face in the pillow, when he again put his fingers inside me making me squirt again... And allowing me release... 

But this time what went inside me was not his fingers, it was his rock hard dick,pulsing oozing precum.. He groaned a little while putting it in me.. 

And I feel full.. My insides stretched to their limit with him... His dick is so hot that I can feel it inside me... He thrusted in and out again and again... Rough fucking me... 

I screamed with pleasure, while continued spanking me... I felt heaven in between my legs.. I cum again,squirted around his dick and he chuckled... 

And put himself back in it... Finally, which seemed like eternity, I was tired.. Cumming, squirting, spanking, fucking made me tired... 

Yn- tae plz fast..

Tae- a little more... 

And he put two of his fingers inside of me while his dick is still inside me fucking... I screamed... And he curled the fingers touching my g spot inside and rubbing my clit outside.. He moved and moved.. And finally with another rush I squirted again,and when I stopped he put inside me and gave me all his juices... I can feel his warm sperm inside me flowing, a little bit of it even drips out of my pussy through my thighs... 

I feel my walls throbbing with his cum and constant pleasurable stretch.. 

He then turn me back upwards.. And untie my hands... And after a few moments remove the tshirt entirely from my eyes and body... And finally I saw him... Naked, tired but satisfied...