7. I Like You Under Me, Naked

Yn pressed her thighs together hearing him talk.. She didn't realise she was so wet by his touch.. Why in the world does he make her so wet, so horny.. Tae grabbed her waist with both of his hands, and spoke

tae- jump..

Yn listened to him like an obedient student.. And raped her legs around his waist.. He moved to the living room, and sat on the couch, her being on top of him..

Tae- you look so sexy baby..

Yn was so turned on that she licked her lips hearing him talk.. And closed her eyes..

Tae- what you want??

Yn didn't reply to anything..

Tae- tell daddy what you want?? Or I won't do anything..

Yn- tae plzz..

Tae- do you want daddy's dick baby??

Yn's eyes got wider.. God damm.. This man's dirty talk is getting dirtier day by day...

Tae- you want me to put my dick inside your wet little pussy, and move fast?? Tell daddy what you want??

Yn- touch me tae..

Tae smirked hearing her..

Tae- touch you where??

He put his right hand on her cheek.

Tae- here..

He moved his hand to her lips, which parted in his touch, tae rubbed her lips with his thumb and put that inside her mouth a little, and yn sucked at it..

Tae- here??

He then moved his hand to her neck and at the back of her neck he rubbed his hand, yn moaned softly to his touch..

Tae- here??

He again moved his hand and touched her boobs while her clothes were on, and yn moaned loudly this time as he squeezed her boob..

Tae- here??

Then he moved his hand, which was going down touching her bare tummy seen a little bcz of her cropped top.

Tae- here??

Yn's breath hitched when he continued moving downwards.. His index finger lingering down her, going to the most private part of her.. His hand touching her pussy from above her shorts, and moving up and down..

Tae licked his lips- here???

Yn moaned loudly and closed the distance by hugging him, while his hand was still down there...

Tae- I guess I know where you want me to touch you baby...

A smirk came on his face.. He feels really proud when she shivers under his touch and his presence.. The way he can make her crumble on her feet just by putting his hands on her body, the way she reacts, the way she fits under him makes him happy.. The girls he slept with before, when he was in clg, were never like her.. He never imagined sex can be like this, fucking her can feel this good that he doesn't even want to reach the orgasm...

Tae continued rubbing her pussy, with two of his fingers.. She was so wet, that he could feel her wetness from above her shorts.. She was moaning really loudly on his neck...

Tae couldn't stop anymore, he wanted to see her shiver, hear her moans, and fuck her.. His dick was throbbing in his pants..

He grabbed her by both of his hands, and threw her on the couch, being on top of her.. Her legs spread around his hips, her face red, she was panting heavily, with eyes showing lust, he looked at her.. Her body, under him, staying still, waiting for him to touch her.. And damn he wanted to.. And he went for it..

Tae kissed her lips, softly this time, just a peck.. He started removing her top from her body, and then he removed her shorts.. There she is.. In only her underwear, soaking wet for him..

Tae- fuck baby.. You are so wet already.. I didn't even touch you properly..

Yn just looked at him.. Craving for his touch..

Tae removed his tee and his sweatpants.. And started removing her red bra, which soon exposed her round and plump boobs.. Her puckered nipples.. Yn suddenly felt cold, without clothes, she covered her body with both of her hands..

Tae- look at you covering yourself.. Don't do that baby.. Daddy wants to bite and suck your nipples..

He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned those above her head, making her stranded.. It made yn's boobs appear more to tae..

Tae licked her right nipple with a fast movement of his tongue.. Which gave shivers to her body, her head tilted backwards, eyes closed, she tried hard not to moan..

Tae again licked the same nipple and yn couldn't control but moan.. Then he put his whole mouth and sucked her nipple.. Her breathing got louder by each touch of his.. He continued sucking her puckered nipple with his plump lips.. Finally he bit her pink but hard nipple softly.. Yn's breath hitched..

Tae- baby... you are so fucking sexy.. I wanna fuck you so bad..

He paused a little while looking at her..

Tae- but I guess your pleasure is first today..

Tae played with both of her boobs for a long amount of time.. He knew after fucking her so many times, that how sensitive her boobs are under his touch.. He played with those.. She was full of pleasure.. She felt pleasure building inside her stomach and she started moving under him..

Tae finally moved down and pulled her panty off with one slight tug..

Yn was so wet and so hot, that the air touching her pussy felt cold.. She tried to close her legs, but couldn't, as Tae's knees were between them, parting them apart..

Tae- look at you.. You are dripping wet.. You are making the couch messy.. How horny are you?? Hmm??

Yn looked at him.. She knew this.. This tae was different.. It was not the normal tae she spends time with.. He gets like this when he really wanna destroy her, fuck her until the end..

Tae- ohh my god.. Your pussy baby.. It looks so good.. So delicious... fuck baby..

Tae hand went directly to her exposed pussy, which was full of juices of pleasure.. Tae's warm hand touched her hot pussy, it felt different from the cold air.. Tae didn't rub her pussy anymore.. His middle finger went directly inside her...

Tae smirked- you are gonna suffer today baby.. I promise you that..

Author's note
Hey guys..
Isn't tae getting hotter day by day?? And his insta stories are getting wilder..
My heart is gonna explode someday..
Btw did you liked this chapter???
More coming soon....