53. Don't Look At Me Like That

Tae was all over her.. His knees between her thighs.. He moved to her neck and started nibbling.. Yn moaned in his touch.. She racked her nail in his lower back, digging deep in pleasure, which made tae groan.. And he bit her in the neck, and licked it afterwards.. This only increased the volume of yn’s moan.. And he started moving her hips against him.. His length brushing against her core.. 

Tae moved apart from her.. Holding her hips in place.. 

Tae- don’t move.. 

Yn- plzz..

Tae- no.. today is all about your pleasure.. Not mine..

Yn- but i want it.. 

Tae- i know.. But if you move like this, I can't hold on longer, baby.. So plzz.. Don’t…

Yn listened to him, and trying her best to hide the tingling sensation between her legs.. She can feel herself pooling wet juices in her folds.. But she tried not to move.. And tae attacked her neck again, licking every part of it.. The sweet smell of her hair, mixed with the chemically but sweet taste of her body lotion mixed with her own taste.. Tae opened his eyes, and the pearly skin of his beloved glowing under him.. She was mixed with his saliva… he went down to her chest.. The pink budds of her chest were hard against his chest.. He looked at them.. And he moved a little apart from her, only to have the sight of her face along with her full round breasts.. He liked the view.. Her chest was falling up and down which made her breasts jiggle a little.. Her mouth was a little apart.. Breathing throught he mouth, eyes closed.. 

Tae- look at me.. 

She opened her eyes at once.. Tae looked at her face, and his right hand went to her left nipple.. And it made yn shiver.. Tae liked it.. He pinched her nipple, and pulled it and then left it.. Which made her left boob jiggle.. Yn’s breath hitched.. His hand then went to her boob and started kneading it… yn’s left hand directly went over his palms who were messaging her as her skin started prickling against him.. 

He dropped his head down lower to suck the other one.. And at first he just licked the hard pink bud once.. And yn gasped.. The coldness of the room was too much for her hard nipples but when his warm tongue touched her sweet little bud she felt a tug inside deep down her stomach.. Tae was clearly noticing her expressions while teasing her.. So he went down again, and this time he held that little pink bud in between his teeth and pulled it a little… she cried out a loud moan and her whole body jolted against him.. And now her right hand went in the bad side of his head, in his hair, pulling him close… Tae smirked a little seeing his girl desperate.. 

He then took the whole of her nipple in his mouth and circled his tongue around it.. Yn’s legs circling around his waist, keeping his body close to her.. Tae’s mouth left her little pink buds and went down to her tummy.. And placed a kiss on her navel.. Her tummy started quivering.. Tae licked her tummy around the navel and finally kissed below the navel.. Yn picked up her head and looked down on him.. He took his own index finger in his mouth and started tracing the sides of her waist with it.. Yn shivered in his touch.. And made herself sit on her left elbow, and her right hand went to drip his hair and pulled him close to her and kissed him.. He replied back to her kiss.. 

The kiss was not so much hardcore or forceful, both of them were too turned on to kiss properly.. So the sloppy breathy kiss was all they could manage to do.. Tae stopped centimetres away from her lips, and his open mouthed breathing hit her lips.. She opened her eyes to find the cause of him not giving her the desired pleasure.. She looked at him with pleading eyes.. And tae bites his own lips seeing her like that.. 

Tae- ohh fuck.. Why are you looking at me like that?? You are driving me crazy.. Fuck man.. Why the hell do you look like that??

Yn- I want you.. Plzz

Tae- you are turning me on way too much baby.. That is not going to be good for you, for you sweet little pussy.. 

He put his index finger on her lips.. 

Tae- for these little cute pouty lips.. 

Yn pecked his finger.. Tae gasped and moving his hand behind her head pulled her in.. he placed his lips on her.. And he spoke..

Tae- open your mouth.. 

She did as he ordered.. And tae inserted his tongue on her mouth by grabbing her cheeks with his left hand.. And he pulled it out, and inserted again, following by pulling it out.. He did it again and again, fucking her mouth with his tongue.. Taking control over her body, over her mouth and over her lips.. 

When he was satisfied enough, the fingers of his right hand rubbed her pink lips slick with saliva.. And it traced down her neck, in between the valley of her breast, to her tummy, on the navel, to lower, and stopped on her warm clit. 

He rubbed it a little with his 3rd and 4th fingers.. Yn moaned again.. And tae went down near her neatly folded opening.. And rubbed his fingers against it.. And he again got a moan in response.. His fingers were covered in her juices.. And he slit it down in her cunt till his knuckles.. And pulled them out..  Only to see her juices dripping from his long fingers.. 

Tae- look at this.. 

Yn looked at his fingers, which were dripping with her wetness.. Tae licked his lips and put those in his mouth.. And licked those… after pulling his finger out he spread his hand and put his fingers in yn’s mouth.. Yn sucked on those.. Finally Tae pulled those fingers out from her mouth.. 

Tae- now let me fuck you..