67. This Is Us

I stood straight and went to my wardrobe.. Inside of it was a big mirror, I stood in front of it.. And I instantly feel the need to shower.. I came out of the wardrobe.. And by unlocking the washroom door, I get inside of it.. It was foggy, and I could see tae in the shower.. He looked at me, gloriously naked.. I first took the jeans off, then I pulled the shirt out of my head.. Then I removed my bra, Tae's eyes were on my breast, then I removed my panties, and I am pretty sure he licked his lips at this time.. I untie my hair, and walk towards him in the shower.. 

He just stood there, naked, looking at me.. I give him a smile.. And he smirked at me.. 

Yn- i wanted to shower.. 

I said under my breath.. I can see lust in his eyes.. And he cupped my face in his hands.. 

Tae- let me wash you up.. 

Tae pulled me towards him, under the warm shower.. The water ran through my body, relaxing every part of my body.. I closed my eyes, feeling the water.. I can feel tae in front of me as my breasts were touching his upper abdomen.. He looked towards the shelf, and took my shampoo and poured it in his hand.. He lather it in, and started massaging my scalp with the shampoo.. It felt good.. The smell of lavender relieved my stress, and the gentle touch of his fingers in my scalp felt good.. He messaged the shampoo for sometime.. And then he took the handshower and started washing my hair.. I stayed still while closing my eyes.. When I felt the water stop, I opened my eyes.. And saw him taking the loofah and pouring some body wash in it.. He rubbed it in his hand to make some lather, and started rubbing it in my body.. He first started from my neck.. And it gave me shivers.. And then he went down to my chest and my tummy and my arms.. And then looked at me really seductively.. 

He knelt in front of me.. And started rubbing my legs, my feet, my calves, my thighs, and then upwards.. And it is turning me on.. The thought of him touching me there.. He rubbed my ass with the loofah and then he held my right thigh with his left hand and parted my legs.. And his hand went in between my thighs.. And I gasped as his hands touched me there.. He looked at me immediately with passionate eyes.. He rubbed the loofah gently there for sometime.. 

I hold his shoulders to keep my balance as I feel tingles in my stomach.. 

Tae stood straight and took the handshower and started washing me.. He washed my shoulders, my chest, my tummy, my hands, my legs, my hips and finally there between my legs.. 

As the water touched my pussy I let out another gasp, but as tae is standing now, he looked at me intently… I looked at him with the desire for pleasure inside me.. 

He stayed still like that for sometime.. Maybe thinking about something.. 

I decided to break the silence.. 

Yn- let me wash you now.. 

I took the brown bottle of shampoo from the stand which is his.. And i put them on his hair, as he was already wet.. He is too tall for me, so shampooing his hair is tough for me.. He saw me struggling and pinned me against the wall.. He placed each of his hands on the wall on each side, and leaned down a little so that i can clearly touch his head.. 

Although i start rubbing the shampoo and messaging his scalp, but his face is too near to mine.. His eyes fixed on my eyes and lips, and his breath hit my lips every time.. Being this close it is tough for me to do my job and focus.. But decided to complete the task i took in my hand.. So I massaged his scalp and continued avoiding his gaze.. 

He soon noticed it.. But I didn't say anything.. Then finally I washed his hair.. Then I reached the brown bottle beside the shampoo which is his conditioner.. And poured a gentle amount of it in my palm and asked me to lower down again..