82. Dirty Talks

When tae parted away from her, yn wiped her tears off.. And tried to lighten the mood between them.. It is not good to have a heavy mood in the morning… 

She hopped on the table, and taking the mug, again sipped the leftover coffee, which was now already cold.. 

Tae- I want you.. 

Yn- I am already yours.. 

Tae- no.. I want you.. Now.. in bed…

Yn was surprised- now??

Tae nodded..

yn- let me finish the coffee… then i am all yours.. 

Tae- omg yn.. You are enjoying the coffee way too much.. 

Tae chuckled.. And sat back on his chair emptying his rest of the cup.. Yn finished her last bit of coffee with a gulp and then she looked at Tae, with a questioning look…

Tae- what??

Yn- aren’t you horny?? Then why are you sipping your coffee so slowly?? 

Tae- then what do you want me to do??

Yn- chug it down man.. You girl is here waiting for you.. To have some hot sex..

Tae started coughing after hearing her talk like that.. She stood up and started rubbing his back, and soon the cough subsided.. 

Tae- omg.. Who are your friends nowadays?? Does that Lisa girl teach you this stuff?? Or are you mixing with other people who talk like this??

Yn- what??? I didn't say anything wrong.. 

Tae- ya.. But you didn’t speak like this before.. You were a very elegant person, never cursing or saying these things out loud.. 

Yn- umm.. I guess you are comparing me with a 18 year old girl, who never had sex and suddenly got a smoking hot boyfriend, who was fucking her really well.. 

Tae laughed hearing her.. And gulped down the rest of the coffee… tae stood up from his hair, and pulled yn close to him, carrying her up in his arms and making her sit on the table.. 

Tae whispered- don’t talk like that.. You sound so hot when you talk like this.. 

He kissed her plump lips, and yn kissed him back.. Wow.. his lips.. Warm, this time tasting like coffee.. It tasted a little different than her’s.. She didn’t notice her decaf taste different than the original one.. 

Yn spoke in the middle of the kiss.. 

Yn- it tastes.-

Tae kissed her again, not letting her speak.. 

Yn- you taste dif-

Again his lips biting hers softly.. 

Yn- umm.. The coffee is- 

Tae again placed his lips on her.. Kissing her… yn gave up.. It is useless to try to speak with him at this moment.. So she gave in the kiss.. She kissed him back, and Tae's hand travelled to her breast, softly squeezing them.,.. Yn threw her head backwards with pleasure, and it gave tae access to her neck and chest.. Tae continued kissing her neck, nibbling her heaving chest.. Yn liked it.. He took a long time kissing her neck..

Yn- tae you have office.. Do it faster… 

Tae- shut up.. You are talking too much today.. 

And he delved into her again, taking her top off, he touched her pink buds which were showing through her black bra… unhooking the bra, when the bra fell loose, tae sucked both her nipples.. This time yn got the strength of maybe courage so that she wanted to see what tae was doing.. She opened her eyes, and looked downwards.. Tae was licking her right bud, with his tongue.. The bud was hard with his touch, and Tae's eyes were open, going between her bud to her face one at a time.. She knows He looks at her to see if she is having a good time while he does any move on her.. And when he saw her looking at him, he stopped..