52. You Own Me

The night was quite alright.. I was really tired so i slept like a baby.. Lisa was talking with Anna for longer than ever until I called her to come back to the room.. She washed up and put on my clothes.. And slept with me.. 

When I woke up in the morning, it was 5 am.. Lisa was deep in sleep.. And I felt sick.. So I ran to the washroom and threw up.. I felt better immediately after that.. I washed my face with cold water and came to the balcony.. The light started coming out in the sky.. I looked at it.. It looked beautiful.. It is the first morning of me knowing about my little bunbun.. I touched my tummy.. And immediately I remembered about its father.. What is he doing right now?? Is he sleeping?? I walked back to the room and saw Lisa still sleeping.. I came out of the room and went to the guestroom in the right corner of this floor, in which bunbun's father was supposed to sleep.. 

I opened the door.. Inside of the room is dark and cold.. This tae.. He always keeps the ac way too cool.. I saw him in the bed.. Covered in a duvet.. Sleeping..

I went and sat beside him.. His pouty lips and closed eyes made him look very different from his usual awake self... I don't know how long he would love me after knowing the truth.. And I don't want to miss the moments before that.. So slipped in beside him in the bed.. 

I pulled rest of the duvet on me.. Tae had most of the duvet so i had to pull it from him.. Which made him open his eyes.. And when he saw me beside him, he covered me in the duvet and pulled me yo him.. I lay straight on my back, with Tae's face on my neck and his right hand on my tummy.. 

Tae- sleep.. 

Yn- hmm..

He closed his eyes again and I know he will fall asleep in seconds.. And felt him snoring a little.. 

I felt his hand on my tummy.. And I held his palm in my left hand.. 

I asked my little bun inside.. "Do you feel your father's touch?? This is the first contact between you two.."

I know this is not the time for the baby to respond.. But i still hoped that it may understand tae a little... 

Maybe I shouldn't hope that... Maybe I should think about the baby more.. I should feel bad that before even birth his father doesn't want him.. But I don't... Maybe I am not as happy as I should be if he would be eager.. But I can somehow understand tae.. 

He had a problematic childhood and dysfunctional relationships.. And his father was the worst thing that happened to him.. That made him what he is today.. And when he explained me that yesterday i didn't felt good.. But I can rationalise his fears and his reasons.. 

And if he loves me he will definitely love bunbun.. His own child.. I am scared that he will think that I am irresponsible so I forgot to take the pills.. And I don't want that.. 

Suddenly Tae's voice broke my trail of thought.. 

Tae- how long are you going to think???

Yn- hmm??

Tae- what hmm??

Yn- you aren't asleep???

Tae- no baby.. How can I sleep when you are beside me???

Yn- i woke up early today.. And Lisa is sleeping so I thought of coming to you.. 

Tae- tell me you missed me.. 

Yn- you hope...

Tae- no I am not.. You really missed me.. So you came to me in the middle of the night.. 

Yn- it is already morning..

Tae- don't change the topic.. 

Yn- I am not.. 

Tae started rubbing his hand on my tummy.. I stayed silent.. 

Tae- you are so soft.. 

Yn- do you mean i am getting fat???

Tae- no no.. Just soft.. You are always soft.. Can I get a kiss??

Yn- morning breath.. 

Tae- so what??? 

I faced him to my right and I placed a small peck on his lips.. He breathed deeply.. And I pecked him again.. He smiled.. And I started giving him a lot of small pecks.. He smiled through all of them.. 

And finally when i stopped after more than 50 pecks maybe.. I couldn’t stop giggling.. And smiled at me before removing his right hand from my tummy to the back of my head and pulling me in for a deep kiss.. 

He kissed me suddenly.. So I was taken aback a little.. He spoke between the kisses..

Tae- kiss me back.. 

I followed his order..

His warm lips against mine, his taste, his heavy breathing on my face.. I felt home.. And at the same time I fear missing this in future.. And a teardrop left my eyes.. 

Tar soon parted away from me.. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.. Concern in his eyes.. 

Tae- what happened???

Yn- plz make love to me. 

he still looked concerned... And stare at me.. 

I took his hand which was currently resting on the side of my waist and placed it on my left boob.. He looked at his hand and back at me.. Still confused.. 

Yn- plz.. 

He sighed.. And suddenly he calmed down.. I know he understands something is wrong with me and I want pleasure.. I want to forget everything.. I want to just have my release.. And he served me well..

He sat straight in the bed.. And pulled his t-shirt out.. 

Tae- strip..

I followed his order and removed my crop top and shorts from me.. I was not sleeping with a bra.. So my upper half was naked.. And I then removed my panties.. 

And I lay down in bed again... He stood straight and started removing his pants.. He looked down at me.. He licked his lips.. And I really want him.. I really do.. 

He came to bed and spread my legs and sat in between them.. 

He hovered over me, and came face to face with me.. I burn with desire.. I touch the sides of his torso with both of my hands.. He reduced the gap, our nose touching.. I can feel his hot breath in my lips.. 

Tae in a deep voice- i know you are disturbed and you are thinking something.. And you want pleasure from me.. I know that.. In the past when I was stressed I used your body many times to calm myself down, and I never feel guilty about it.. You know why?? Bcz i know you are mine, and as the owner of you, I can use you to give myself pleasure.. 

I looked at him trying to understand what is the point he is trying to make.. 

Tae- so today is the day.. I want to give you pleasure.. And I am happy to do it.. Although I don't like that you are stressed, but this is my place.. Only mine.. Bcz you own me.. You are my owner.. You can use me anytime for anything which gives you pleasure.. 

He looked directly into my eyes.. Maybe his eyes glistened a little bit, or maybe I was imagining it.. The tears started pooling in my eyes.. 

Tae- don’t cry.. I don’t want you to cry.. 

He removed the distance between us and his lips touched my quivering lips.. And he sucked the lower lip of mine.. He traced the lower lips of mine with his warm ones.. I opened my lips to kiss him back.. And we kissed.. A deep passionate kiss.. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and circled around my tongue.. I love this sensation and I try to do it back to him, but he isn’t ready to stop, so my tongue messaged him.. It was like a tongue fight, which he was determined to win.. I also didn’t give up until by his sheer pressure our teeth started clicking.. And he still didn’t stop.. But I stopped fighting him.. And gave him his way to take over me.. 

When he felt me slowing down and not fighting over, he parted for a few seconds and we both opened our eyes.. His lips were red, full of both of our saliva, a little parted.. He glanced over at me to make sure I was okay.. And when he was satisfied with what he saw he attacked me back..