54. Pleasure

Tae quickly captured her lips with his and rubbed his hardness against her.. Her already wet pussy mixed with his precum, and covering himself in it, he inserted his dick… 

Yn gaasped- fuck… 

Tae closed his eyes, sinking in the pleasure of her around him.. The sensation of him being inside of her is not new but it is always thrilling.. He waited a little to compose himself and to regain some strength, as he was too turned on himself.. Although he was trying to giver her pleasure, but seeing her like that, hearing her moans he could never keep himself calm… but still he tried his best to control his urge to fuck her from the beginning.. So that she could reach her climax easily.. But this is his time.. This is the way he feels happy, inside of her, fucking her, claiming her as his… but still he needs to make her cum first.. 

Yn- why did you stop??

Tae spoke with heavy breathing- to control myself..

Yn- why??

Tae- baby.. I am just too turned on.. Wait a little.. I need to calm myself down.. 

Yn nodded her head.. Tae looked at her face, which was red and sweaty and he lips plump with all the torture he did… he closed his eyes again, and calmed himself down within a few seconds… and the next thing he did was moving his hips against her, which suddenly took yn in a surprise.. She jolted, when he hit her g spot.. 

Yn opened her eyes to look at him above her.. Her hand went to her own clit, and started rubbing it.. She felt stretched inside.. But it was good, it was normal.. The thought of the baby came to her mind, and she looked at him again, the sweat glistening forehead, covered with messy hair.. Eyes are droopy with pleasure, beautiful symmetrical face, lips a little parted, gloriously naked man, her own man, is the father of her baby.. And although he may not know it right now.. but she felt proud of him, she felt happy.. 

Yn- faster..

Tae listened to her.. And started moving faster.. Their slapping of the skin and her moans were only the things heard in the room.. Tae moved closer and pulled her nipple in between his teeth.. And yn lost it.. Her body started shattering.. And tae knew she was in her climax, so he thrusted faster and deeper inside of her.. It only resulted in her digging her nails in Tae's back and hands, and murmuring his name when she reached her pick.. 

After coming down from the pick she opened her eyes, only to see Tae looking at her lovingly.. And he kissed her.. And yn kissed him back.. 

Tae- now I need you for me.. 

Yn- plzz.. 

Tae- so desperate…

Yn- for you.. 

Tae- for me to??

Yn- to??

Tae- for me to fuck you.. 

Yn giggled hearing him say that.. And Tae smiled hearing her giggles.. 

Tae- if you want it that much.. Then let me give it to you.. 

Tae sat up straight, and looked at her pussy.. Yn tried to close her legs, being conscious of him looking at her.. Tae held her knees apart with both of his hands.. 

Tae- baby.. Plzz… let me.. 

Yn covered her face with both of her hands.. And stayed still.. Tae delved deep into her wet pussy.. And first he licked her swollen clit.. And yn bit her lips trying to hide her moans.. Tae flickered his tongue against it.. And soon her hands went to tae hair, grabbing them, and soft moans of her reached his ears.. 

With 2 fingers, tae unfolded her just fucked pussy, mixed with both of their juices.. He slid the fingers inside of her.. She was a little loose than before as she just took his entire length… tae curled his fingers inside her, while playing with her clit with his tongue.. She started getting wet again.. And tae felt that.. He withdrew himself from her.. And sat on his knees between her legs.. 

Tae- this is going to be rough baby.. 

He pulled both of yn’s legs on his shoulder in front of him, and placed his dick in her entrance.. Really soon he thrusted himself in..  and yn moaned really loud.. Tae held both of her hands, and continued moving.. This time he didn’t stop to give her pleasure, not even a thought of her came to his mind.. The only thing he was thinking is about the pleasure he is having fucking her.. And his speed increased, until he was fucking her in a inhuman speed.. 

The sensation was too intense for yn.. And her moans didn’t stop.. And to comfort her she tried to touch tae, and spread her hand towards his chest.. But he was already holding her, so she couldn't touch him..

Yn breathily- tae.. I wanna.. Touch you.. 

Tae stopped hearing her.. And he put her legs on both sides of him, levelling his face with hers, he placed a quick peck on her lips.. 

Tae- this is not time for you to touch me.. You touched me enough today… this is just time for me to fuck you.. Hard.. 

He held both of her wrists in his left hand and pinned them above her head.. Balancing himself with his knees and right hand he continued fucking her fast and really hard.. And all yn could feel was pleasure building inside of her… 

Soon she felt his dick twitching.. And it was rock hard inside of her.. She knows he is there, very soon he is going to climax.. And that happened really soon.. 

Tae’s speed increased as much as it could, and the tight walls of yn and her moans, made him reach his peak.. He was too turned on, his movements here were sloppy and not sharp, and his breath was uneven. He tried to speak but he could not form words, and his eyes started to close.. 

Tae- fuck.. I am gonna cum.. 

The minute he completed his sentence, the trails of fire started running throughout his body.. Feeling him release his warm juice inside of her, she also dissolved into pleasure, and after a few seconds, tae pulled out and fell beside her.. His eyes closed, body glistening with sweat, chest going up and down with heavy breathing..