83. She Is His Girl

Tae kissed her softly, taking his time savouring her.. Yn melted in his touch.. It was good.. Being with tae feels like home.. She circled her hands around his torso, and kissed him back, until Tae started untying her robe.. Yn’s didn’t cared anymore.. She only feels shy to tae when she is not turned on or maybe in front of others, (which clearly is a lie, after the yesterday event) she doesn’t care if tae sees her naked or not.. She knew she started showing a little, and also after eating so much food yn also gained some weight.. And being a person who is always obsessed with the way she looks, it is not normal for yn to be comfortable being naked with tae.. 

“But what is the point of it”, she thought, that she wanted to get laid with tae, rather than thinking about the way she looked.. Also she doesn’t have any other option than eating well right now.. Bcz the kid being healthy is more important than what she is looking like.. 

When tae slipped the robe out of her, it pooled in her feet.. The upper part of her body was bare, but tae was still covered.. So without wasting a moment, yn started removing tae's shirt.. As soon as tae threw his shirt off, he pulled her close to him, clashing her onto his own body.. Their whole upper body was touching.. Yn was hugging his torso again, her tits pressed against his abdomen, her lower belly touching his erection.. He felt warm.. His body was radiating heat.. 

Tae grabbed yn’s hair from behind and pulled it hard, making her face lift up to face him.. He kissed her hard this time.. All need and desire visible in his kiss.. Yn was feeling really light and heavy at the same time, her heart was throbbing in her chest, her ears were burning hard.. She was so sensitive to tae’s each touch.. Tae was rubbing her lower back with the back side of his palm.. Her soft skin touching against his.. He felt her shivering under his touch.. 

He always liked how reactive yn is to his touch.. And that turned him on even more.. He didn’t know if yn knew what effect she had on him.. 

He could clearly remember the days when they started living together, tae didn’t let yn go to college for several days, until she literally begged him to let go.. He used to be always with her, leaving business, office, mafia work and everything behind.. He never felt like that.. Never with the two girls he had sex before.. One of them was Elina, a very beautiful girl in his college.. After coming from the harsh environment of the school, college was a relief to him.. And he liked the most beautiful girl in their year, whom any boy would like.. She was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful people he saw till date.. He wanted to approach her, but he knew his chances were so thin, as everyone was approaching her, even the girls.. 

She looked like someone who gets approached a lot.. One day tae was minding his own business and Elina approached him herself.. Although he didn’t think for himself, he was indeed a very good looking man.. She asked if he could teach her some chapters which she wasn’t good at and as usual he accepted.. 

She came to his room in the evening with books, and within 30 minutes or so, she was on top of him, jumping on his dick.. After that night, she used to come to him many times, and even they used to spend time with each other in college.. Tae liked her very much, she had a great body, but she was no talk..

Mostly he had to stay in silence when he was with her.. She used to do online shopping, and sometimes used to gossip about other students, or talk about drama, which tae never liked to watch and still doesn’t.. 

It was just something to have sex with, and he was not feeling it.. He had to take off of her.. So one evening, when she came to his room, he broke up with her.. She was not happy with the excuse he had given her as a reason.. But she left the room, and to be frank tae never noticed her after that in college.. 

Yn was never beautiful like her.. And tae had to accept that.. Elina was fair, too fair, her eyes were bluish green, her hair was coloured.. She had a slim waist, like tv models, and thick, really thick ass.. Her body was something.. Yn was nothing like that… she was a very ordinary girl, nobody would even notice her when she walked in the road or in the mall.. But she was his girl….