90. Please Save My Baby

The two days passed like it was nothing.. Yn didn't even get the chance to think about anything with all the things going on, even tae was so busy with preparation, when he came back home, yn was already asleep... and he left before she woke up.. Although in the night, while tossing and turning when she opened her eyes she got to see that he was there beside her.. Sleeping peacefully..

It was the night before the wedding day, and everything looked super messy and super busy to yn.. But she decided to calm down her mind and just sit on the balcony.. Sitting there while sipping her cup of coffee she remembered when she saw tae riding the horse for the first time here.. He looks so handsome, almost too handsome.. It should be a crime to look that good... yn smiled herself.. And although everything around the house was just pure chaos, with all those people, and all the things going on.. And the packing and everything, when she locked the door and sat, she felt calm..

She didn't know what it actually was.. Was it the excitement for the wedding, or for the future... she was in the thoughts of her life from childhood, and what happened and how it came to be, and finally this is going to be her happy ending.. There is nothing more she wanted in her life than this..

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her tummy.. And it was like a cramp.. And yn didn't know what it was.. And she placed the coffee cup beside her and tried sitting straight, and here it was again.. The same pain..

Yn read some articles about pregnancy, but pain this early in pregnancy, what does it mean, she didn't know.. And she took several deep breaths in and out.. Trying to calm herself.. And to soothe the pain.. But it was not stopping..

Suddenly she felt really warm liquid in her legs, and when she looked down, there was blood, a lot of it.. Coming out from her vagina... and her dress was soaking with it..

Her heart sank.. Seeing this.. The first thought on her mind was "Is the baby okay??"

Tears started streaming down her eyes... but somehow she didn't want anyone to know about this.. Not right now.. They are having fun... so picking up the phone in her hand, she dialed the last dialed number, which was Tae's...

She knew he picked up the call..

Tae- hello..

Yn- tae plz come home.. Now plz... plzz...

She kinda shouted, and anguish and fear were in her voice... tae was scared...

Tae- why?? What happened???

Yn broke down in tears- i am bleeding.. Suddenly there is a lot of blood.. And my tummy hurts.. Please tae come home... and don't tell anyone here, they are happy, i don't want to ruin their mood...

Tae- i am coming right now... right now.. Stay where you are..

Yn- i am in the bedroom... i can't stand or open the door.. But don't tell anyone about this... please..

Tae- don't worry...

Tae was already in the car when he was speaking with her.. As soon as he heard about the bleeding, he immediately left the office and got in the car..

Tae- i am here.. Don't worry baby.. Calm down.. Nobody will know... calm down...

Yn couldn't speak anymore.. And she was in a haze... she didn't know what happened and how it happened, she was just numb... and suddenly she heard a loud noise, and then tae was beside her.. Cupping her cheeks.. He was scared, it can be seen in his face and eyes... he was shouting, but yn couldn't hear it...

But somehow she managed to speak...

Yn whispered- please save the baby..

Her ears were not working... she couldn't hear anything, but she heard one voice... one sentence..

Tae- nothing will happen to you, or to my baby..

Seeing yn in that situation it was tough for tae.. He should have been careful, and he should have taken measures... he already called the doctor on the way home and the doctor asked him to bring her to the hospital..

Tae already called the ambulance... and when he reached home, the ambulance also reached home.. Everyone was shocked seeing him running in a hurry.. And then he also had to break the door of the bedroom.. And took her to the ambulance...

He can't do it.. He can't hide it from everyone.. That will make things tough.. And it will be tough to treat her properly.. And no matter what she says he is not going to put her at risk...

Everyone asked him what happened...

Tae- i don't know yet.. You all stay here.. And i will call you..

Arnold- please let me go with you.. She is my child.. I took care of her.. Please..

Tae nodded...

The journey was like hell for him.. Tae felt like he was dying.. He felt like his heart was paining... and yn who is so happy all the time, loving him and taking care of him why she suffers all the time??
Tae broke down in tears.. He wasn't sobbing, he was crying really loud.. And all of his men were taken aback.. They had never seen him cry like this, not even a single drop of tear nobody have ever seen in his eyes...

Arnold- don't cry, kid.. She would be alright...

Tae- it was all my fault.. All mine.. She is suffering bcz of me.. Bcz i did wrong things, i hurt people, but why hurt her???

Arnold placed his hand on tae's shoulder...

Tae- she loved the concept of being a mother.. Wanting to have kids for a long time.. And always thinking about the kid..

He punched his knee..

Tae- i didn't want it.. I didn't want to share her with anyone.. It was me.. All me.. All the time i am hurting her.. And now that i have come to accept the kid and i want to have a family with her, why is this??

Face palming himself tae continued crying...

Arnold- this is not something that is in your control boy.. I know you are a big deal and you have a lot of power, but these things are in god's control.. No matter how hard we try, we can never control them...

Tae looked up at him with a red face and teary eyes..

Tae- i knew it.. The doctor told me before... that she had placenta previa.. And there is a risk.. But still, i didn't take enough care of her.. How could i let this happen???

Arnold- what kind of problem is that??

Tae nodded- i don't know.. Something risky with the baby.. I didn't tell her, as the doctor asked me to not give her stress.. And for her to relax.. Then.......

Arnold- don't worry.. Nothing will happen.. I have faith.. Nothing will happen... she will be alright..

Tae- i shouldn't have organized the wedding.. We could get married after having the baby.. but...

Tae sniffed several times...

Tae- but she wanted to be a wife first and then a mother.. How can i not give her what she wants?? That girl.. That is my everything.. How can i not fulfill her wish of being my wife.??

Arnold sighed- you did the right thing... i don't know what happened or what caused this, but i know that you are genuine.. And i know that from the beginning.. Nothing is your fault.. Just calm down and pray to god.. 

Author's note

hey guys.. i am so sorry that i couldn't post here for a long time... and it was all my fault.. 

i was not in a good place mentally, and when you are suffering mentally your body shows signs of weakness too... 

also, i was working on my other two projects.. but as you all requested i posted a chapter today.. and i will try to post more regularly.. 

thank you