6. If You Want Me To Stop, Make Me!!

She was in her dreams, when she felt a warm hand against her cheeks.. Yn opened her eyes, which were wet with tears.. And saw the man of her dreams, he was standing in front of her, looking at her.. He looked really tired, messy hair, loose tie, and blazer off..

Yn- tae.. You came???

Tae- were you crying??

Yn- i?? No I wasn't..

Yn started rubbing off her tears from her cheeks..

Yn- it was a dream.. I had a bad dream tae..

Tae looked confused.. And pulled her into a hug..

Ohh that hug, that smell of his body, mixed with his sweat and the heat radiating from his body through his clothes, the breathing she felt in her neck.. It soothed her.. It made her calm.. Also gave her a tingling sensation on her tummy..

Tae spoke in a very low seductive voice- I missed you baby..

Yn- you did??

Tae- ya.. I wanted to spend the day with you baby..

Yn- and you didn't even call me once??

Tae suddenly broke the hug, guilt seen in his eyes.. He started stuttering..

Tae- ba.. Baby.. th..that was bcz i was bu..busy.. You know.. I missed you.. Really..

Yn- it's alright.. Don't get nervous.. I was joking.. Let me make dinner.. I just slept the whole evening.. You go freshen up..

Tae went to the bedroom, and yn started making dinner.. Simple noodles with meat..

After cooking she sat down at the dinner table and sighed as she felt that she needed to talk to Tae about herself, when she felt a warm pair of lips on her left cheek.. Tae pecked her left cheek from behind, and pulled the chair out beside her to sit at the dining table..

Yn gae a smile- I will bring the dinner..

Yn brought the dinner.. Two bowls of soup with a lot of meat..

Tae started eating immediately... they ate in silence, until yn spoke..

Yn- what do you do in your office that you don't even have 5 minutes to call me??

Tae looked up from the food- work..

Yn- yes.. What work??

Tae- transportation is about all the legal stuff.. We have to sign the papers, and review that, make sure that medium is alright, and the people that are transporting things..

Yn- and what exactly do you exactly do??

Tae chuckled- i talk to potential clients, and negotiate with them.. Sign papers, make plans for future endeavours..

Yn- i see..

Tae- why are you asking me this all of a sudden??

Yn- i went out today to meet paisley..

Tae- your friend from school..??

Yn- ya.. We met for brunch..

Tae- great..

Yn put a piece of meat in her mouth and started speaking..

Yn- but tae.. I have to say something..

Tae- yes. Baby..

Yn- you know i wanted to be a fashion designer.. And I worked so hard for that and made plans for my scholarship and study, and career,.. But I suddenly realised today that I am not doing that anymore.. I am doing practically nothing tae..

Tae stopped eating and with a serious face he looked at yn..

Tae- what do you mean??

Yn- i want to start making plans for my future again, and work for my dreams.. I know you never told me not to do that.. But I stopped doing that by myself.. And I want to start working on that again.. Working on me again..

Tae- ya.. That's great.. Do whatever you want to do babe.. I support you..

Yn- you do??

Tae gave a boxy smile- yes.. I do..

Yn- great.. I wanted to study in paris.. The hub of fashion..

Tae's smile just dropped.. And his face suddenly became serious..

Tae- in paris??

Yn- yes..

Tae- but baby.. Us?? What about us??

Yn- what about it??

Tae- how can you stay away from me baby??

Yn- it is not tomorrow tae.. There is time left for that.. I still have one year of college left..

Tae- but I don't want you to go that far away from me..

Yn- but tae...

Tae stopped her in the middle of the sentence by forcefully kissing her.. He started kissing her lips passionately.. He stood while maintaining the kiss and pulled her up to her feet too, by grabbing her waist..

Yn was struggling, and wanted to break the kiss and to talk.. But she can never win against his strength.. Tae pushed his tongue inside her mouth, but she made her mouth stay closed and didn't let him enter.. Tae tried so much, biting her lips, forcing the tongue, and making the kiss deeper.. When nothing worked, he put his right hand on her breast.. A moan left her mouth, and Tae forced his tongue inside, he knew her weakness..

He was massaging her breast, which was giving yn so much pleasure.. Tae's right hand massaging her left boob, and left hand on her back, holding her close to his warm body.. Yn clenched his hoodie tight in both of her hands, as he started rubbing her nipple, which was already puckering in his touch... After making her mad with her left boob, his hand grabbed a hold of her right boob, and started doing the same thing..

Yn was losing her mind, being wobbly in her legs, she cannot stand like that, when tae is making her insane with his touch... she was already so wet by him only touching her from above her clothes.. She continued moaning in her kiss...

Tae felt she was wobbly and pulled her close to his body using his left hand on her waist.. Now her whole body was touching tae's.. Tae started thrusting his hips against her core.. And yn also responded to him by moving her hips with him..

Now.. that made tae break the kiss, while breathing heavily.. He spoke in a low grumpy but authoritative voice..

Tae- let daddy fuck your wet little pussy.. Baby girl..

Author's Note
Hey guys.. I am here.. Don't worry.. I will post more regularly now..
What do yout think about this chapter?? What you think is coming next???
Don't worry.. I can make sure more of these scenes are gonna be there in the future chapters...
😉😉😉