100. It Feels So Good 🔞

He touched my tummy.. Which was now bigger than previous, but nobody will still now that i am pregnant.. He rubbed his hand on my tummy.. Being butt naked on front of him, and with just sucked plump red boobs, i don't expect to see this side of him so suddenly..

These gestures makes me feel that all that he does is out of love.. All fucking, all touching and making me go crazy.. Fuck... this man.. He touched my tummy and looked at me with utmost respect and love,... peace was there in his eyes..

He rub his hands on my lower belly, and placed a soft kiss at first... and then he sucked on that spot.. What is he doing?? What??

Is he kissing his kid or making love to me?? What is he doing?? Whatever the fuck he is doing, i am all in for it.. I am all in..

Parting my legs apart, he sat in between of my legs.. And looked at my wet pussy with the flimsy underwear still on..

He took my legs on his shoulder and kissed my left feet.. Then he went upward licking my leg.. He stopped in my mid thighs.. Then he kissed my right thigh, and licking this time he went back to my feet.. Fuck.. so sexy...

And finally he put my leg down apart.. He looked at my face, and we shared an eye contact.. He looked down at my wet panties... and softly caressed it, i shivered in his touch.. And tried my best to close my thighs.. But i couldn't.. He felt my wetness, and he smirked a little...

Fuck.. i cover my burning face, with both my palms.. I don't wanna face him.. And i don't want him to see me this embarrassed.. He caressed my panti even more.. And i gasped...

Finally he started taking those off by rolling them down my feet.. He picked my waist up to remove the fabric, and then rolled it down..

Tae- open your eyes..

I move my head side to side gesturing no..

Tae ordered- open your eyes and show me your face...

Yn- i am embarrased..

Tae chuckled- why??

Yn- nothing..

Tae- why??

Yn- bcz it is that.. I am so wet for you..

Tae chuckled again..

Tae- isn't it normal??
I didn't reply.. I don't dare to reply.. I don't know what to reply, so better not reply..

Tae ordered- baby.. Look at me now.. I say now..

I didn' thad any option other than removing the facepalm and look at him... he looked seductive..

Tae- you are so wet for me.. That is not embarrassing.. You know why?? Bcz look i am also very hard..

He pointed downwards to his pants and growing bulge.. It was true, he was really hard.. I smiled and blushed at the same time seeing him..

Tae caressed my tummy..

Tae- i am not embarrassed.. And you should not too.. We love each other.. And it is only normal to be turned on.. Atleast i want you to be turned on by my touch.. That is how we made this one..

He pointed to my tummy.. I smiled and started chewing my lower lip to hide my blush.. And came closer to my face and pulled my lip out from my teeth's grasp... and pecked it softly..

Tae- don't be embarrassed.. Enjoy it.. I wanna give you the ultimate pleasure, that only i can give..

Yn whispered- only you tae.. Only you..

He pecked my lips again, and went back to his position.. Smiling at me he touched me clit with his thumb.. And this sudden sensation gave me a shiver.. My hand went down to my wet pussy, and held his wrist.. No i am not going to stop him, nor do i want to.. I just want to feel him touching me...

He rubbed his middle finger and ring finger on my clit in circular motion, while his face was focused on it really heavily.. I was watching his really intense expression, and feeling his hands moving against my sensitive part..

Tae- i wanna fuck you so bad...

Yn- please do it...

Tae smirked- not now.. Let me taste you first...

Saying that he connected his lips to my pussy.. Oh fuck... i felt a huge tug on my lower belly.. His tongue licked my clit in circular motion and then he went down,parting my folds with his fingers he inaerted his tongue inside of me.. His nose rubbed against my hard clit..

I cried out of pleasure, intertwinning my fingers in his hair to keep him in the place.. Oh fuck...

His hot breath hit my wet fold on regular interval.. And when i felt i will go crazy, he inserted his middle and ring finger inside me...

I closed my eyes, not able to continue opening them anymore... my head burried in the pillow... i am in heaven... fuck....

This feels so good... he started fingering me rapidly.. And i touched my boobs to give them some touch and warmth they needed..

My body started getting shivers again and again and i felt the pleasure building in my body... and i was close...

Yn mumbled- tae i am..

Tae- do it.. Cum for me..

And with his uttered word and all the pleasure he gave me, i came... all i knew was shivers pleasure and screams...

When i opened my eyes, he already threw his belt somewhere, and was unzipping his pants...