13. Naked In The Plane

His lips were on hers.. Harshly.. Kissing and sucking her lips, while both of his hands were massaging her breasts..

Yn moaned with pleasure...

Tae parted away from her..

Tae- you like it.. Don't you baby???

Yn- yes...

Tae- i wanna fuck you so bad...

Yn- ummm....

Tae stood straight.. He removed his shirt and his pants, threw them in the ground and removed her clothes too.. Tae hugged her while undoing her bra.. And finally she was only in her pink panties..

Tae's left hand directly went to her pussy.. Touching her already wet clit.. And moving his fingers round wise.. Yn's head was buried in the pillow, eyes closed, mouth open a moaning mess.. Tae continued rubbing her wet parts and watching her expressions...

He soon removed her panty with both of his hands and started finger fucking her.. It was so good.. Yn started moving her hips with his fingers, and seeing her tae couldn't control and thrusted his dick inside her...

She screamed as it was sudden.. And tae liked her screaming so he didn't stop and continue fucking her hard.. Which made yn scream more, as she was in pain and she couldn't adjust to his length.. But he continued fucking her... tears started rolling down yn's eyes.. Tae saw the tears and stopped and again started but slowly..

Tae- am i hurting you???

Yn- no... no...

Tae- then why are you crying??

Yn- I am not...

Tae continued moving his hips slowly while looking at her body...

Yn- tae..

Tae- yaa..

Yn- talk dirty..

A smirk appeared on Tae's face.. That yn is understanding what she likes in bed and asking him for that..

Tae- you want me to talk dirty with you baby??

Yn- hmm

Tae- why?? Bcz you want to be fucked relly hard by me??hmm.. Tell me...

Yn stayed silent.. It was the norm.. She always stayed silent while tae continued talking dirty...

Tae- your pussy is dripping wet baby.. No matter how much i fuck you, you are always horny and dripping wet.. You love daddy's dick that much?? You know your pussy feels so good.. Hot and juicy, and when i cum inside you, the way it leaks out of yours tight little pussy... it makes me wanna fuck you more...

Yn liked it.. Liked hearing these things.. Tae was so hot and even hotter when he said these dirty things..

Tae- are you listening to me baby??? Listen carefully.. Tonight you have to talk dirty with me...

He thrusted hard, making yn's whole body move by his force..

Tae- look at you.. Enjoying it so much naked wet and horny.. You like getting fucked in the plane, don't you?? You look so good when i fuck you... the perfect position for you.. Under me, being fucked hard while moaning and enjoying...

Tae's speed was increasing with each thrust.. It was deep and fast, hitting her g spot everytime..

Yn- tae.. I am gonna cum..

Tae- cum baby.. Cum on my dick...

Tae continued fucking her and licked her breasts while rubbing her clit.. Yn was shaking and mumbling.. Pleasure inside her was building and reaching the height.. And when she couldn't take it anymore she squirted... all over tae..

Tae- fuck.. You are squairting... you are so sluty girl.. You like being fucked... everybody in the plane is now gonna know how hard i fucked you.. Although they already know hearing you moans and screams...

Tae's speed increased again, fucking tired yn who couldn't even moan anymore and finally he came, again, filling her inside with warm seed.. Which made yn cum again.. Tae was panting heavily while still being inside her and yn shiverring under him..

After gaining a little strength, Tae pulled out of her and sat on the bed grabbing the clothes..

Tae- get dressed baby.. Soon we will land..

Yn couldn't move her body but she had to get dressed.. So she tried standing up.. Her legs were shaky and weak.. When she stood straight, tae's cum started leaking out of her pussy through her legs and dripping on the ground..

Yn- do you have tissue tae???

Tae- fuck... you lot so hot like that.. Stay like that and i will fuck you again.. You are already making me hard..

Yn- i am tired tae.. Plzz give me tissues.. I need to clean myself..

Tae brought the tissue and knelt down on his knees and started cleaning yn's body himself.. Her legs were shaky so she stood straight while holding the bed, and tae cleaned her up...

Tae- dress up we land in 30 minutes..