108. My Bride

When I opened my eyes, the room was really clean and everything was packed.. I looked around, pulling the duvet close to my body for him.. But I couldn't.. Rather I heard some noise coming from outside, the lawn area.. 

Covering my body with the sheets as much as i can, i parted the curtains a little to take a look.. And I saw him dipped in the hottub.. 

There was some music going on, probably jazz, and he was sipping some wine… 

I smiled.. And suddenly turned at me.. I was surprised, how did he know that I was standing there.. It hasn’t been even a minute.. 

Tae gestured his finger asking me to come out to him.. 

I smiled, and slid the door open.. 

Tae smiled- what are you doing with the cover?? Leave it.. And join me.. It is so good.. 

I dropped the cover in that exact place, and holding his spreaded hand, I got in the pool.. 

The water is warm.. And it feels good to be in a hot tub.. 

Tae pulled me close to his body, circling his left arm in my tummy, while his right one was holding the wine glass..

Tae whispered in my ear- do you like it?? 

Yn- i love it.. 

Tae- I think we should have a hot tub in our house too… what do you think??

Yn- it would be amazing.. 

Tae- i thought that.. 

Yn- did you clean everything?? 

Tae nodded- i packed and cleaned everything.. 

Yn- everything??

Tae- ya.. I only left a pair of clothes for us…

He pecked my cheek… I smiled, and closed my eyes, enjoying the last moments of our honeymoon…

***

The night view was so good in the helicopter.. But it was way too cold for my liking.. Although we covered ourselves with enough clothes and were still up in the air, it was considerably colder.. 

We landed in our yard.. And the house came into view.. Tae unbuckled me, and himself, and both of us got down.. 

Tae held my hand, before walking towards the house.. He beamed with happiness… The house was widely lit, there was so much light coming out of it.. 

Tae- welcome to your home.. 

Yn smiled- aww.. Thank you.. But we lived here before..

Tae smiled- but not as my wife… now this is all yours.. Everything… and his occasion needs celebration.. My wife entered my house for the first time.. It is a special thing.. What do you say??

Yn blushed- indeed.. It is.. 

Tae pecked my cheek.. And I smiled in return.. 

Tae- now that you are my wife, can i ask you some favour??

Yn was confused- what favour??

Tae sighed- i tried decorating the house as much as possible.. But it seems that this is not my forte.. So it would be great if you decorate it, as per your liking.. 

Yn was surprised- you want to decorate it as i want??

Tae nodded- ya.. And please, don’t say that you wouldn’t like spending my money on this..

I made a pout as I was going to say that.. Bcz it is weird to spend a huge amount of money.. 

Tae chuckled- you were going to say that.. Didn’t you??