32. Spend More Time With Me

Our kiss was broken by a waiter bringing a big cake on a table for us.. Tae held my hand and smiled seeing me smiling.. 

Tae- come.. Cut the cake with me.. 

I went with him.. We cut the cake while the music played.. The staff present were clapping.. He fed me cake and i to him.. He kissed me on my cheek.. Then came the champagne and tae opened the bottle showring it everywhere.. He looked happy and then poured the drink for both of us, we drank it.. Which is supposed to be what you should do as per the camera person.. 

Finally it is the time for dinner.. And tae made me sit in the chair and sat opposite me.. Finally when i sat down i can think.. Things are happening so rapidly that i couldn’t even process it.. I looked at his face.. And he is there smiling looking at me, a calm surrounded my heart.. I may be not sure about my life and my carrier and what i want to do or not, but one thing i am sure about is to be with this person.. This can never be wrong and i don’t even have any doubt about it… 

Tae- so??

I came out of my tance of thoughts..

Yn- what??

Tae- you said yes.. Now you are mine and you can never leave me..

Yn- i wasn’t going to..

Tae- sure??

Yn- tae… What is wrong with you?? I said yes to you.. Why would I leave you?? 

I made a pout.. Tae chuckled.. 

Tae- don’t make pout ynaahhh.. You are mine now.. You said yes, and I worked hard to make these arrangements, so I am not letting you leave me..

Yn- yaa. When did you make all these things??

Tae- in the last few days..

Yn- before coming here??

Tae- no.. not really.. But after coming here I felt that I want you to be with me forever.. So I arranged everything.. 

Yn- this is expensive..

Tae- yaa.. It is.. But you know, I am rich..

I laughed looking at him proud of being rich.. He is such a funny person.. 

Then he ordered.. I sat there in front of him amazed by his charmes, and also soon the food came, it was Duck Confit and moules frites for main course, some bread on the side and crepes and pastries for dessert.. And ofcourse we had champagne.. The food was great.. Tae naturally has the idea of my taste.. 

I started eating food and as I continue I can't stop moaning as the food is so good..

Yn- tae, you should start cooking.. Your choice of food is so good.. 

Tae- never.. I never want to cook.. It is just too much hassle.. When you were not with me I used to eat takeout and now that you are with me, you always make me tasty food.. I will never learn to cook..

Yn- but what if i get sick, then what will you do??

Tae- i will order food for both of us.

Yn- sick people shouldn’t eat food from outside.. 

Tae- okay, I will learn to make porridge and soup.. 

I laugh hearing him complain about cooking..

Yn- you know you are so cute.. 

Tae- yaa.. I should look cute to you now, bcz you don’t have any other option other than me right now..

I laughed again.. He showed me his boxy smile.. 

I suddenly become sad as I remember that it is time for us to go back home.. And although I love home, he will not be with me all the time.. I looked at the ring shining in my finger, and had a faint smile on my lips.. 

Tae- what happened??

Yn- can you promise me something??

Tae- what??

Yn- when we go back, you will spend enough time with me..

Tae’s smile dropped.

Tae- sorry ynaahh.. I want to spend more time with you, but i couldn’t as i couldn’t tell you about my profession and now as you know, i want to spend more time with you.. 

I smiled back at him..

Tae- so.. When can I meet your uncle??

Yn- why??

Tae- to ask him for your hand..

Yn- you already proposed me studpid.. 

Tae- so??

Yn- then why would you ask him when i already said yes..

Tae- but shouldn’t i?? I mean he took care of you for your entire childhood..

Yn- yaa.. You can go and ask them.. I don’t have any problem.. 

After the dinner was over, we went back to our hotel, and I just sat at the door.. Tae brings out his phone.. And started clicking pictures of mine.. 

Tae sat at the couch and looked at me..

Tae- yn come here.. 

He showed me to sit on his lap.. I sat on his thigh.. He held his phone out for a video recording.. 

Tae- this is recording.. I want to remember this day forever, tell something in the video, that we can see in the future,..

I didn’t expect this thoughtfulness from him, but I smiled and looked at the video..

Yn- hii tae and yn from the future.. How are you guys?? We are great.. Look how happy we are together.. This is one of the most important days of our lives, we are engaged today and we want to spend our entire future together.. 

The night went on, with old memories and moments of love..