31. Give Me My Life That Is You

The drive was not long at all.. It was not even 5 minutes.. Tae was driving and the traffic was heavy.. I watched him driving, one of the most beautiful sites anybody can see.. I am lucky that I can see him all the time.. 

Tae noticed.. 

Tae- why are you smiling..??

Yn- you look handsome..

Tae- ahh.. Thank you.. 

Yn- it is not fair.. 

Tae- what???

Yn- no matter how nicely i get dressed up or what makeup i do, you always look better than me.. 

I made a pout and crossed my arms.. Tae looked at me from the corner of his eyes.. 

Tae- are you jealous??

Yn- yes I am.. .

Tae started laughing.. 

Tae- i never heard that a girl gets jealous of her boyfriend looking better than her.. 

Yn- yaa.. Bcz mostly girls are beautiful not boys.. But in my case it is just the opposite.. 

Tae- yniiee.. You know baby you look so beautiful.. Why are you not confident?? I love you.. This is the only thing that should matter to you..

I sighed.. No good will come from arguing with him on his looks.. 

Yn- ya.. I know.. 

We became silent again.. But soon enough we reached our destination.. He stopped the car in front of the eiffel tower.. 

He got out and opened the door for me.. He held his hand out for me to hold.. I hold his hand.. And it was the eiffel tower in front of us glowing in its beautiful lights.. It looked so beautiful.. 

Yn- it is so beautiful. ..

Tae- isn't it??

Yn- yes.. 

Tae- come with me.. 

He pulled me with him, like always i was nearly running.. We went to the 2nd floor of the eiffel tower.. And there is a restaurant.. I didn't  knew that.. But it was all empty.. 

There was a small boy waiting in the entryway.. He had a big bouquet of red roses.. He ran towards me and gave me the flower.. Tae patted the head of the boy and he went out running...

The lights were dim and every table had there table lamp lightened only.. In the middle was a table which had the brightest of all the lights.. Tae made me walk to that table, when some orchestra started their music, to which i was really surprised.. 

There was a TV screen set on the floor which suddenly started showing my pics in it.. There were a lot of pics which were clicked by tae.. I know he loves clicking photographs, but this amount of pictures he had for me was really unknown to me.. 

There were a few poems written in between which were playing in Tae's voice.. When the slideshow of our pictures stopped.. All lights turned off.. The only lights were the cityscape from the glass wall.. And the light focused on me and tae, on one knee.. I can't believe it.. 

Tae- yniiee.. You know who I am and what I am.. The only person in this whole world who knows the entire me the truth of me... I really love and believe you so much that I can share anything with you.. Although i am a fucked up person and all i do is wrong and live wrong.. My life is all wrong yniiee.. But the only thing that is right in me is you, only you and your love.. I am living for you just for you.. So today i am not asking you to marry me rather i will ask you will you give me life that is you.. Plzz.  Give me you as my life yniie... I love you so much.. Plzz..

I cannot stop my tears from falling.. I really cannot stop all the emotions building up inside me.. 

Yn- yes.. I will tae.. The only thing that I have in my life is you.. 

I sat down on my knees and hugged him.. My baby,my tae.. I continue crying on his shoulder.. 

Tae- shh.. Don't  cry ynniiee.. Smile.. It is the time to smile baby.. 

He made us part and he put the ring on my finger.. Wow.. The ring.. It is so beautiful.. Big diamond in the centre and the band is thick and covered with small diamonds around it.. 

Tae made me stand with him.. And he pulled me in for a kiss.. We kissed.. I am the most happiest in this world right now..