89. I have To Pay For What I Did

The designer was really the woman who yn liked so much and idolised.. She was first in shock, when she saw her setting the dresses she bought in her huge truck.. 

Designer- hi.. Yn.. nice to meet you.. 

Yn pulled herself together… and decided to not be a mess.. She knew that tae choose her on purpose.. She knew hat he wanted her wish to be fulfilled and he also gave a hint for her to mingle with her.. 

Yn- hii stacy.. I am a huge fan of yours.. And I wish to follow your path when I start my career.. 

Stacy- ya.. Mr kim told me that you like my work.. And you also want to be a designer.. I hope that you will like the dresses I brought here today for you.. I had several pictures of you sent to me by mr kim.. So I chose some dresses that I thought would look good on you.. But definitely every bride has their own desires.. So don't worry.. Anything you want to change or add, ask me.. I will make it for you.. 

Yn- but the time is so limited.. 

Stacy- don’t worry,.. I have people working for me.. They will make things work in a day.. We don’t even need 3 days.. 

Yn smiled.. 

Stacy- So what do you have in mind??

Yn- i thought of something simple.. Not too simple but not too shiny or shimmery.. 

Stacy- and your skirt choice is??

Yn- i want princess ballgown but something flowery and light… not too revealing.. Modest.. 

Stacy- i understood.. And I have many of them… come with me and try the dresses on.. 

Yn put on dress chosen by stacy at first.. The dress was beautiful.. When she saw herself in the mirror, she couldn’t believe that she's going to get married.. And suddenly it was overwhelming.. 

Stacy- you like it??

Yn- i do.. 

Stacy- but you should try all the dresses on before deciding what you want to select.. 

Yn nodded and wore all the dresses stacy wanted her to try on.. Every one of them were really beautiful.. And yn liked all of them.. And after trying on dresses for 2 hours, yn finally selected one of the dress.. And there were some minor fitting changes they had to do.. And all the measurements were done.. And yn liked the dress way too much.. 

Yn- and tae’s clothes??

Stacy- sir asked us to make sure you choose your dress… and after that we will choose some suits that match yours, and send him to try on.. 

Yn- okay.. 

Stacy- yn.. You would be a really nice bride.. Don’t take stress and relax a little… you shouldn’t have dark circles before wedding.. 

Yn- ya.. Thank you.. I really liked the fashion tips and career tips you gave me today.. Thank you…

Stacy- no worries… you first get married and complete your degree and have the baby.. Then I am here for you to come and join me at any time.. My door will always be open for you.. 

Yn- thank you so much.. But having a baby.. I don’t know what I should do.. 

Stacy- yn.. I have a daughter and a son.. I had them a little late than you.. But no matter where you are in your career and how long you are in, your kids are never a burden to you… they are your motivation to work hard.. And I know after having the baby and hopefully more kids in the future you would still be a great mom and a great fashion designer.. 

Yn- thank you.. 

Stacy- keep my phone number.. And call me anytime you want.. 

Sh gave yn her own phone number.. Yn was shocked.. But she kept it.. If she even needed she could call her… and after the dress was done, it was the people who were there for the interior and venue.. And they had given yn several pictures of 5 different venue which tae finalised.. All of them looked really great.. Yn didn’t even know these places existed in the city she lived in from childhood..