49. You Are Not That Bad Oppa..

Being with Tae and pretending nothing is wrong is kinda easy.. Although I am lying to him which is a rare case, I don’t even remember ever lying to him before. but when i don’t think about it, and just be present, it doesn’t seem that bad.. Lisa is also kinda getting normal around him.. I think she will not be scared of him in the future.. Although not being scared with him altogether is really a tough job.. I myself am sometimes afraid of him, for his bad temper.. 

He directly went to shower after meeting us.. 

Lisa- he doesn’t seem that bad.. 

Yn- i never told you that he is bad.. 

Lisa- ya.. But your scared face told me…

I made a pout… 

Yn- what do you wanna eat?? 

Lisa- why??

Yn- i will cook.. You never ate anything cooked by me..

Lisa- will it be okay?? Are you feeling alright??

Yn- look i am not sick.. It is just a normal thing and I have to get used to it.. I just can't stop everything I do.. 

Lisa- then make jajamyeon for me.. 

Yn- ya.. You love jajamyeon way too much.. Let's do that.. 

Lisa- aww.. You are my bestest friend ever.. 

She hugged me, tighetly.. 

Yn- ok ok.. Just tell me what you want to eat with it?? 

Lisa- eggs.. 

Yn- fine.. 

Lisa just held me tightly in her arms… 

Lisa- you are the best.. You will be the best mommy ever.. The baby will be so happy eating food cooked by you everyday.. 

Yn- you are exaggerating way too much.. 

Lisa- ya.. Baby will love that.. I can see daddy is already loving that.. 

Yn-  ya.. What are you saying??

We both laughed like crazy.. 

Lisa- don't you ever call him daddy??

Yn- you know what..

I blushed crimson.. 

Lisa- omg.. Don’t say that..

Yn- what??

Lisa- you called him.. 

Yn- yaa. I guess..

Lisa- what?? Yn?? I thought of you as innocent.. 

I started laughing like crazy.. And she joined me too.. 

Yn- if i would be innocent then how would that little bun be here?? 

I pointed towards my tummy.. We both laughed again… it feeled good.. It felt normal… I can finally talk about that little baby normally.. I want to talk about it normally and laugh and have fun.. And I want to have this feeling.. I am not going to be scared anymore.. I need to take care of my little bunbun.. I love him or maybe her.. I don’t know.. 

Lisa stopped laughing and she looked at my face, a smile still lingering in her face.. 

Lisa- everything will be alright.. I know that.. 

Yn- it has to be.. I will make it alright.. For this bunbun.. 

Lisa- aww.. You already named it?

Yn- more like a nickname.. 

She hugged me again.. I like hugging.. So I hugged her back.. When the bathroom door suddenly opened.. And tae entered the room.. And his jaw dropped seeing us laughing and hugging each other.. And turned to the sound of the door closing behind him.. To my satisfaction, he wasn’t naked.. He remembered and took his clothes to the washroom, and came out dressed.. I don’t want Lisa to see him naked.. I don’t want anyone to see him naked.. 

Tae furrowed his eyebrow to us.. 

Tae- what are you two doing??

Yn- what??
Tae- why are you touching each other??

I chuckled.. 

Yn- what?? We are only hugging.. 

I can feel the humour in his voice.. 

Tae looked at lisa.. 

Tae- why are you touching my girl?

Lisa looked at me, and separated from me. And she gulped a little..

Lisa- I-I was just hugging.. I-I am sorry.. 

She did a 90’ bow while sitting in the bed.. And I could not control anymore and started laughing.. Seeing me laugh, a smile came to Tae's face too.. Lisa looked at both of us in shock.. 

Yn- lisa don't listen to him.. He is just joking.. 

Tae- why are you giving her the wrong idea?? I am not.. Don’t touch my girl.. 

Yn- shut up.. I like her touching me.. 

I moved and hugged her.. She sat straight, without touching me and looking at him.. Tae smiled.. 

Tae- lisa.. I am joking.. 

Lisa- really??

Tae came and threw the towel in his hand to the bed.. And it landed on my lap.. 

He sat on the reading chair across the bed, taming his wet hair with both of his hands.. 

Tae- you are the same age as yn.. You are like my sister.. So can’t I just have fun teasing you??

Lisa’s face lit up.. And she looked at me.. I nodded in approval… 

Lisa- wow.. You are so good.. I mean you are not that bad.. Thank you oppa.. 

Tae smiled in reply.. 

Yn- hey you two.. I am going to make jajameyong and eggs.. Does anyone have any problems??

Although I asked anyone, I mainly wanted to know about tae.. 

Tae- nope.. We love good homemade food here.. 

Yn- do you want something more?? 

Tae- beer maybe?? 

Yn- do you want something that i have to cook myself??

Tae- no.. 

Yn- okay then.. 

I stood straight from the bed, and holding the towel he threw in my lap i hang it up in the washroom.. And started going out from the room.. But i remembered something.. Lisa was following me.. I am so sorry for her.. She doesn’t know what to do, and although tae behaved well with her, she is still scared.. At Least she saw a loaded gun in Tae's hand.. That was enough for any normal person to be scared of him.. Not me.. I am not a normal person.. I am living with this mafia for years, and i didn’t even knew that he was a mafia.. Am i that dumb?? 

Yn- tae.. Lisa and I are going to sleep together.. So where are you going to sleep?? 

Tae’s jaw dropped.. 

Tae- what?? Why?? Are you angry with me?? 

Yn- no.. I just want to spend more time with my friend.. 

Tae- huhh… 

He made a pout.. 

Tae- we have a lot of rooms here.. 

Yn- ok.. Lisa.. do you need to wash up now??

Lisa- after dinner.. 

Yn- okayy..