103. Whore

He sighed heavily.. And my heart is beating like crazy.. What is he even talking about?? Destroy our marriage?? 

I stand up and take a step backward.. Tears started falling down my eyes.. And I can't believe this is happening.. 

Yn- nothing is going to destroy our marriage.. Why are you saying this??? Please don’t.. This is only the first day.. It isn’t over yet.. And you are saying things like this?? Why???

Tae stood up and pulled me closer to him.. He patted my head and made me sit down on the couch.. And sat, staring at his face waiting for answers.. 

Tae- no.. I will never leave you.. You know that.. I will die, but not leave you.. That is who I am.. I am all in, all here to you.. I surrendered baby, a long time ago, and no matter what happens I am not going to leave.. 

Yn- then what is it??

Tae- I fear you may hate me.. You wouldn’t like me anymore.. Or you decide to leave me.. And I fear that, I know somehow you deserve all the good things in this world, which i am not… I am all the bad things together.. 

Yn- just stop it.. Until you get someone else pregnant, I am not going to leave you.. Understand??

He looked at me with eyes open with shock,...

Yn spoke with fear and wide open eyes- did you get someone else pregnant??

Tae somehow chuckled amidst this situation..

Tae- no.. thankfully not.. I haven’t touched any other girl from the day you came into my life.. 

Yn- then what?? Tell me tae.. I am not going to leave you.. Really..

Tae sighed, and he stood up, looking away from me..

Tae- i had a meeting with my team… the secret team. They were searching about my biological father.. And they came to find something.. 

I stood up straight, and hugged his right arm, being close to him.. Maybe bcz he needed me to be with him, as he repeats something hurtful, or maybe bcz without his support I can't stand the harshness of the truth.. 

Tae looked down at me, and rubbed his left thumb on my cheek and then looked away again…

Tae- my mother.. She was… she was a whore.. 

Everything shut down around me.. My eyes went blank, and I couldn't see, hear or feel anything.. I clenched onto him, the way I was before, I didn't move.. The only thing was that the word was coming back to me again and again.. 

“Whore”.. 

Suddenly I came back to reality with a quick jolt on my body.. And I saw Tae looking up at me concerned.. 

Tae- breath.. Breath…

And I breathed in and out.. I forgot that i stopped breathing, hearing that news,, 

Tae- are you feeling alright?? 

Yn- ya.. 

Tae- sit down.. 

I sat down.. And he followed me.. 

Yn- what did you say???

Tae looked away.. 

Tae- she was a whore.. And that man isn’t my father.. He married my mom.. But I don't know who my father is.. 

Yn- how do you know that?? 

Tae- the team came to find things out by hacking that man’s computer.. 

I sat in silence.. He was also silent.. I don’t know what to say or do.. So I just sat.. remembering to breathe..