91. Complications

Tae was continuously pacing outside of the room, where the doctor was checking her.. Arnold sat there silently… and which seemed like after eternity the doctor opened the door.. And asked tae to come in…

She was unconscious.. Channels were connected to her hand, for Iv and blood.. She looked peaceful…

Tae- is she alright??

Doctor- yes.. 

Tae- and the baby..??
Doctor- both are fine.. For now…

Tae- what does it mean doctor??
Doctor- i told you before.. She has placenta previa… and it is a risky condition.. She should be in complete rest.. 

Tae- she stayed at home.. But i guess with the wedding planning she might have moved more than she needed..

Doctor- it could also be stress.. Did you told her about her condition??

Tae- no.. how can i?? I couldn’t understand what to say.. She was so excited for the baby…

Doctor- i understand, but she needs to know.. And she should be prepared for anything to come.. 

Tae nodded.. 

Tae- i am cancelling all the wedding plans..

Doctor- no need.. She is alright now.. When the transfusions will be done, you can take her home.. And she will be fine tomorrow….

Tae- are you sure?? It wouldn’t stress her???

Doctor- no.. she should not move her body too much.. That is it.. I think she will feel better…

Tae- okay..

Doctor- but before any of this, you should really tell her the truth…

Tae sighed- i don’t know how to..

Doctor patted his shoulder..

Doctor- i know it is tough, but you have to do it.. So she can take care of herself, and the baby… i know you try your best, but it isn’t possible for anyone to always be with her and monitor her.. She should do that herself.. 

Tae nodded… and the doctor left the room.. Seeing the doctor leaving, arnold entered the room..

Arnold- is she alright??

Tae- yes.. For now..

Arnold sighed- ohhh.. Thank god.. I was so scared.. This child.. 

He went closer to yn’s sleeping figure, and caressed her hair.. 

Arnold- i saw today.. She was so sick.. And i know she has some condition… but you know i am not scared..

He came closer to tae and smiled..

Arnold- i saw she has someone who loves her intensely.. And i am happy that she has you.. I know she will be alright if you are with her… 

Tae nodded…

Arnold- i am leaving.. You should stay here, and bring her back home.. I will go and inform everyone about her situation.. 

Tae again nodded.. And arnold left.. 

Tae sat in a stool beside yn, looking at her face.. She looked calm.. And he remembered all the time she spent with her in these last weeks.. Laughing, talking, having fun.. And now here she is lying in bed, with niddles in her skin.. His heart ached.. And a tear drop left his eyes..

He couldn’t think about anything, how would he say about the baby?? How would he tell her that he is not sure if she can have the baby or not..??? 

He sat there silently for long hours.. Until he felt er moving.. And he looked up, there she was, his yn.. She opened her eyes, trying to adjust with the light, and trying to understand where she was..

Tae- are you feeling well??

Yn nodded..

Yn- am i in hospital??

Tae- yes..

Yn- how is the baby??

Tae- alright…

Yn sighed in relief.. As she looked at her hand, which was connected to iv.. 

Tae- i was so scared… 

Yn smiled- me too.. But now everything is alright.. So don’t worry.. 

Tae gulped down…and yn noticed it.. She knew something was wrong and he is struggling to tell her..

Yn- what is it?? Tell me..

Tae- the baby is alright.. And you have some complications.. So I am gonna tell you, but you can’t take stress… that is not good for the baby… 

Yn- what is it???

Tae- you have placenta previa.. It is not something good to have.. So you need to be careful to not move around or take stress.. You should stay relaxed and rest as much as you can… 

Yn- i can’t study??

Tae- you can.. You just have to stay seated and not move around.. 

Yn- okay.. 

Tae- and one more thing..

Yn looked up at him..

Tae- there is a high chance that the baby will be premature.. So they will keep him in NICU until he gets old enough.. Then they will give him to us.. But our goal is to keep the baby inside you as long as possible… 

Yn started giggling.. And tae was surprised..

Yn- it is so funny.. Keep the baby inside me.. 

Tae smiled hearing her laugh.. 

Tae- if you want i can cancel the wedding.. 

Yn- no… please dont. I am so excited for it.. Ask the doctor.. I promise I will not move around..

Tae- doctor said it is okay.. 

Yn- then plz don’t cancel it.. 

Tae kissed her forehead..

Tae- okay.. Now we have to go home.. The doctor will come and check you, and then we can head home.. 

Yn- do they know??

Tae- they do.. I couldn’t hide it.. I had to break the door.. 

Yn nodded.. She looked sad..

Tae- what is it??

Yn- they were so excited, and now they would be sad.. 

Tae- they will not.. Arnold was here with me.. And i went home to tell everyone that you are fine.. 

Yn smiled- he was here??

Tae- although he maynot show you, but he cares a big deal about you..

Yn hugged him… and he caressed her back.. 

Author's note
Hey guys.. I am sorry for posting such a short chapter...
But now more and long  chapters are going to come.. And the story is going to get more thrilling..
So hope you will wait a little...
See ya...