37. New House

The pizza is delicious.. Tae doesn’t like pizza that much, but I love it.. So he comes with me all the time.. So when we stopped at the pizza place, I loved it. After having the pizza, we were back in the car.. 

Tae- are you full??

Yn- yes.. It was tasty..

Tae smiled..

Tae- great.. Then let's go to our new house.. 

Yn- when did you buy the house??

Tae- 3 years ago..

Yn- wow… this long?? Why??

Tae- when you came to live with me.. I wasn’t thinking about the future.. I never had any plan for family or anything.. Then you came.. First i was happy, but you took care of me.. And I wanted to go back home.. So I thought we should have a house, which we can call home, for the future.. So i bought it.. 

Yn- aww… you can be cute too??

Tae- shh.. I am not cute.. I am handsome..

Yn- no.. you are cute.. 

Tae arched one brow.. 

Tae- looks like you are enjoying too much.. I need to prove to you now that I am not cute.. 

Yn- whatever.. Anybody will say you are cute…

Tae chuckled- i don’t know about you baby, but nobody is going to say that i am cute, i am sure about it.. 

He gave me a serious look.. Shitt.. I forgot.. He is a mafia.. When will it register in my mind?? Although he is calm and serious on the outside, he can be pretty warm and fuzzy too.. When he cuddles with me, and mostly when he sleeps.. 

Yn- how long??

Tae- just 5 minutes.. 

The rest of the journey was silent.. Finally, the car took a right turn and a big door was opened by guards for us.. And what I saw made me speechless.. 

Tae came out of the car, and opened the door for me.. 

Tae- like it??

Yn- what?? 

Tae- this is it..

Yn- this isn’t a house.. It is a mansion.. 

Tae chuckled.. He came close, backhugged me, and nuzzled my cheeks..

Tae- my house, my yn, my family.. 

I looked back at him.. His face is beaming with happiness, and I am happy with him.. Although I think the house is too big, I shouldn’t mention it right now.. I shouldn't mention it ever.. I will live here with him.. Happily.. Although if it was my choice, the size of the house would be 20 times smaller than it is right now.. 

Tae held my wrist and pulled me around to show the garden, which is actually not a garden but yards of open space, with a variety of exotic trees in it.. Finally he made his way into the house.. On the entryway there were staff, who were waiting for us to show up and they greeted us..

Staff- hello sir.. Maam.. I am thomas.. I am head of the staff here.. 

Tae nodded with his serious face.. The man gulped seeing him.. I looked at tae, only to find him scrutinising each of the staff with his intense gaze.. The staff are not in a very comfortable position right now.. So I decided to make things a little easy.. I scouted closer to tae, by hugging his arm.. Tae looked at me by my sudden action.. I smiled, and he gave me the smile back.. 

Yn- may i??

Tae- yaa.. This is your house baby.. 

Yn- hi thomas.. Can you introduce us to your team.. 

Thomas somehow gained some confidence seeing tae smiling at me.. And he gave me details of everyone, names of so many people, I guess there are more than 40 people whom he mentioned.. 

Finally when it is done.. He looked at me expecting some response..

I smiled..

Yn- thomas.. There are really a lot of people and a lot of stuff you mentioned.. It sounds great, but I cannot remember everything.. So I will ask you about this again and again.. 

Thomas smiled- sure maam.. Whenever you need.. 

Yn- and I have a request.. 

Thomas- yes ma'am..

Yn- you mentioned you have a chef here.. Nice.. but i like the kitchen to be mine only.. The chef can cook when I am sick or guests are here, but not everyday.. 

I looked at tae for approval.. Tae smiled and gave me a nodd.. 

Thomas- sure maam.. 

After all this formality was done, I looked at Tae, wanting to move inside the house… tae smiled at me.. 

Tae- you are dismissed.. 

He spoke to the staff.. And started moving towards the inside of the house..