60. He Touched Me

And suddenly I heard several gunshots.. I decided to keep my eyes closed.. As I can't see anyone looking at me like this.. I felt the guy moved away from me..

The gun shots are around me.. Coming from a very near place.. I also heard several footsteps and speedy footsteps of many people and some noise of people shouting...

Finally I heard another gunshot and the guy cried out in pain..

Guy- how did you get in here???

And finally I felt a pair of arms around me.. And a hard chest which pulled me in... and I smell him and feel his touch and I know this is my man.. My tae.. And I could not stop anymore and started sobbing..

He caressed my hair, my cheeks.. My back.. And while holding me in his arms he removed his jacket.. And covered me in it.. He parted me away to close the buttons in the front.. And I finally opened my eyes.. And I see him...

My time stopped.. There in that moment.. I felt like dying.. His face was serious, sharp, and angry.. He was wearing the same suit from the time I last saw him.. And he looked in my eyes.. He cupped my face with his left hand..

Tae- everything is alright baby.. I am here..

He pulled me in his chest and turned around to face others..

I saw there were many men in suits who were holding guns and they captured the guy who was shot in his left shoulder.. And was bleeding..

Guy- finally brother.. We met again..

Tae- how you dare touch yn...

Guy- brothers should share everything they have.. We couldn't do that in childhood.. So i thought why not share your girl..

Tae- if you dont stop your mouth then I will kill you..

Guy- oops.. My bad..

Tae- where is that bastard??

Guy- he is not here.. He is never here.. You can never catch him..

Tae- where is he??

Guy- i don't know..

Tae pulled out the gun from his pocket and pointed it towards him...

Tae- tell me... or I will kill you..

Guy- he didn't tell me.. He left me here.. He never took care of his sons... he never told us or gave us anything.. Today he called me And asked me to take care of your girl.. I knew that I had to die.. I cannot survive.. So why not fuck my brother taehyung's pregnant fiance..

I heard a loud gunshot.. And I closed my eyes.. When I opened my eyes.. The guy was on the floor.. The floor was a pool of blood oozing out from him.. Dead...

I looked at Tae and his face was red.. And maybe some hint of tears could be seen in there..

And everything blacked out..

When i opened my eyes.. I was in hospital bed.. A lot of IV was channelled in my hands...and I looked around.. There was no one in the chamber other than a nurse..

I tried to sit and hearing me she came to help me to sit..

Yn- where am i??

Nurse- city hospital..

Yn- where is tae??

Nurse- he is in the next room.. As he was a little injured.. So he needed to do some first aid..

Yn- is he alright??

Nurse- yes..

Yn- and the baby??

Nurse- the baby is alright too.. You are just too weak.. And fainted.. Doctor will give you the rest of the report.. You should rest..

She left the room.. And I sat there.. Thinking about what happened in a day.. I closed my eyes and I could only see that nightmare again...

I heard a noise from the door opening.. And I looked up and there he was.. My tae.. Standing looking at me with pain in his eyes..

He looked tired.. And he sighed looking at me.. He had a few bruises on his handsome face.. He took several steps and walked towards me.. When he reached the bed he stood straight beside me while looking down..

Tae- I am sorry..

I started sobbing again.. And I looked down at my body.. I saw myself in a hospital gown..

Yn- tae.. He..

Tae sighed again.. And his eyes were full of tears..

Yn- he touched me..

Tae's hands turned into fists.. And he stood straight looking down at his feet..

Yn- he kissed me... He touched me here (showing her neck), and here( showing my chest)..

I saw a tear roll down Tae's eyes.. I held his hand and pulled him closer to me.. I made him sit in the bed face to face..

Tae- this is all my fault.. I should have taken care of you properly.. How can someone..

Yn- no.. This is not your fault.. I should have been careful.. You saved me.. If you didn't come at the right time.. I can't imagine what would have happened. .

I started sobbing again.. Everytime i think about what happened it makes me shaken... He pulled me into a hug.. And i cried, in his chest..

But for the first time he cried with me too...

Tae- baby.. You are my everything.. If anything happens to you.. I will die..

I just hummed in his chest..

Tae- i killed him.. Nobody should ever touch you other than me..

Yn- i need to shower.. I feel sick.. My body feels dirty.. Plz don't let anybody else ever touch me..

Tae- I promise..

I was hugging him, my head buried in his chest when the doctor came in.. Tae wiped his tears and moved away from me, giving the doctor the space to examine..

The doctor checked the reports..

Doc- everything is fine.. You were extremely traumatised.. Otherwise you don't have any physical problem.. These IVs will give you enough energy. . and you can go home..

The doctor wrote something down in the report..

Doc- and yes.. The baby is alright.. You are really very weak.. And you need to take care of yourself for the baby..

I looked at tae.. And his expression was very different from what it was a few moments ago...

Doc- mr kim.. Plz come to my chamber with me.. I need to talk to you..

Tae- ya.. I am coming..

The doctor left the room.. Leaving both of us alone.. I looked at him..

Yn- i was going to tell you..

Tae- how long did you know??