95. THE VOWS

The photographers were clicking pictures by themselves, and they didn't even ask for a proper photoshoot, as tae was way on top of me, than they have ever expected him to be, and that was a good content for them to click pictures.. It was so embarrassing for me.. I don't know how he does that, always so shameless, and on top of me..

I like him touching me, but not in front of everyone.. It is just way too embarrassing.. There is everyone... like EVERYONE... the people i know, the people i may potentially know in the future, and the rest of the whole world, who is going to see the pictures on the magazines and newspapers.. My professors and even my potential future employers will also know about this.. It is just soo embarrassing...

Yn- tae.. You kissed me enough.. Now can we do a proper photoshoot, like normal people??

Tae chuckled- it doesn't look like normal, does it??

Yn- nope.. No where near normal... we are not even married, and you are all over me..

He hugged me, and spoke in my ear..

Tae- i got you preganant, everyone here knows that.. And tomorrow the whole world will know... so i don't think there is any need to hide that i am on top of you...

I punched his chest, and he parted.. And he my hand smiling..

Looking at the photographers tae spoke- do you guys need any proper photoshoot???

They all said yes eagerly..

Tae- then what would be the best place for the photoshoot??

Unknown photographer - sir.. We have prepared special area for your photoshoot..

They all started hurriedly running towards the photography zone and tae walked slowly holding my hand towards the area... i was too mesmerised by his presence to see anything.. The way he commanded everyone, and he made sure he was the boss here, and held my hand it felt too good..

Yn- you look so handsome right now..

Tae smiled with an amused expression- really??

Yn- ya.. So sexy...

He chuckled hearing me... he didn't say anything, just rubbed his thumb of his left hand which was holding my right hand... it felt calm, as the photographers all hurried in front of us, and i looked forward, it was so weird being in front of so many cameras..

Tae whispered near my ear- it is alright baby.. Just calm down.. Smile the way you smile when you click selfies with me at home.. This is the same, but they are just clicking the pictures...

Yn- it isn't same.. Everyone will see the pictures.. The whole world, and even our future grandkids..

Tae chuckled- aishhh this girl... this junior isn't even here yet, and you are thinking about grandkids... look you are perfect with me.. You don't need to pose or be something to look good beside me.. You are meant to be beside me, so you always look so good... so just think how much i love you, and smile.. Okay??

I nodded in response.. Thankfully the photographers didn't say much or asked much poses for us.. I think they were scared of him.. Bcz previously they worked me a lot in my solar photos.. But now they are really calm.. And silent..

Tae wrapped his hand in my waist, and back hugged me.. I don't know if it a good pose for a wedding picture, but it iwas surely warm and a good feeling...

I have already started showing but it isn't possible for unknown people to notice.. As my tummy is bigger than it was before but not prominent.. When the short phototshoot was done, i came back to my room shortly before i have to walk on the aisle.. I needed to pee..