84. I Like Being Used By Him

Tae grabbed her waist with both of his hands and pulled her body backwards.. Yn’s palm left the mirror and she leaned against his body.. She tried to turn around and be face to face with Tae, but Tae stopped her.. 

Tae- no baby.. Not today.. Today you are going to see me through only a mirror.. 

Yn looked at the mirror, and saw Tae kissing her neck.. She gave him more excess by tilting her head to the opposite side.. Tae’s eyes were closed, he was focusing on the sensation.. His fingers were tracing her belly and her belly button to lower to a more carnal place.. She saw everything.. It was very vivid, double sensations.. One she felt on her body, with his touch and another she saw in the mirror.. Tae grabbed her breasts, one in both of his palms.. Yn moaned and she saw herself moaning, she saw herself enjoying his touch.. Her face looked different, then normal… she was seeing some lusty woman, some woman who was hungry for sex.. 

Tae’s hard dick was pressing against her lower back, and she started grinding her ass against him.. Tae gasped.. He pinched her nipples, and she moaned loudly this time.. Looking at herself, she felt more turned on.. It was so erotic.. Tae bit her left earlobe softly and spoke.. 

Tae- are you liking it..??

Yn smiled, biting her lower lip…

Yn- yah.. Too much..

Tae smiled in return.. 

Tae- let's finish this you naughty girl.. You are turning me on way too much.. 

Saying that tae left his hand from her body and leaned her against her palm in the mirror again.. Spatting a little saliva on his hand he rubbed his dick in it.. He looked at yn’s ass.. He made her spread her leg, to make everything visible to him.. Yn was looking at Tae from the mirror.. Tae rubbed her folds with his two fingers, and rubbed the head of his throbbing manhood against her entrance.. He felt warm, against her.. He looked in the mirror to see her expression, and their eyes locked.. He continued rubbing his dick head against her, and yn knew she was getting wetter.. Finally with a single thrust tae was inside of her.. She cried out loud.. Not pain, it was pleasure, she liked it way too much to stay silent.. 

Tae  pulled out completely and thrusted in again, hitting as deep as he can.. Yn’ body jolted forward.. His face pressed against the mirror, and even her neck and chest were also pressed against the cold glass.. She looked at tae from her side eye.. Noticing his expressions and how he was moving.. 

Hardly gaining any power in her palms, he parted her face from the mirror, only to see him well.. His face was serious, lusty, way too focused on her back side.. She forgot to moan seeing him thrusting his middle body front and back.. He looked so good, naked, like a Greek god.. Tae noticed her expression.. 

He wrapped her hair around his wrist, and pulled her head back, she now couldn't touch the mirror anymore.. But she could see themself.. He spanked her ass really hard… and she moaned.. He was pulling her hair really hard, but she liked it.. He started going on in a rapid space, and yn started moaning more and more, maybe bcz she was enjoying too much, she liked her own sounds, seeing herself fucked like this.. She liked it too much.. 

All this pleasure started building inside of her.. And she was in heaven, and she wanted release.. Tae saw she was close, and he thrusted deep and spanked her simultaneously… and as his dick hit her g spot and the vibration of that hard spank, made her fall apart.. She came.. She tried her best to keep her eyes open to see herself cumming.. 

It was different, so raw, she saw herself being shattered.. Her mouth parted open, and a continuous groan left her mouth, while she just came and came.. When she came back to reality, Tae held her tight against his body again.. His fingers teasing her nipples.. They were red now, being tortured by him for so long.. Tae made her close her legs together, and he himself spread his legs further;.. 

He grouped both her boobs with his both hands, and positioning himself on her entrance he thrusted again.. This fuck was really hard.. Yn knew this was, his pleasure fuck.. This is rapid, hard, and fast.. He squished her boobs really tightly, as the only contact between the two of them were he holding her boobs for support, and their skin slapping together. 

Yn continued looking at herself benign fucked, being wasted, being used.. She liked it.. She liked being used for pleasure by him.. His face was red and sweaty.. His hair was messy, and his mouth parting, eyes closing.. She knew he was close, so she started to clench her walls.. 

Tae was panting.. He was like a hungry beast, eating his food after so long.. Finally with a deep final thrust tae came, along yn with.. 

Her body was tired, and she sank on the floor, him behind her.. Yn was panting, placing her palms on the floor.. Tae spoke while panting..

Tae- let's go, shower.. 

Yn nodded but she couldn’t stand up, no matter how hard she tried to gather her strength.. After staying like that for several minutes, Tae stood up and held her and he made her stand too…. Limping on her food yn tried walking, but she couldn’t feel her legs.. Why was this the case.. Maybe bcz she was tired, and she didn’t sleep at night.. 

When tae made her walk she placed each foot softly on the ground, placing all her weight on tae.. She felt a warm thick liquid in between her legs, as she looked down, it was the tae’s cum.. It was oozing out of her pussy and dripping through her legs.. She blushed seeing that, and tae acted as if nothing happened.. 

He placed her in the bathtub, and setting the temperature, he filled the tub with water, and sank in it himself..

Yn placed her head on his chest.. And her eyes were closing.. 

Tae- are you tired?? 

Yn- yes.. 

Tae- sleepy??

Yn- yes.. 

Tae- you should be.. You didn’t sleep the whole night.. Now take a shower, and then sleep.. 

Yn opened her eyes and met his.. 

Yn- you will not sleep??

Tae- i wanted to spend these days with you.. But I have to go to the office.. After the factory was burned and the investigation.. I have to go… 

Sadness spread across his face, as if he was guilty of not spending enough time with her.. 

Yn- it is alright.. You go.. I will sleep now anyway.. But you should sleep a little.. As i will study the whole night today also.. 

Tae chuckled.. 

Tae- and as always I have to stay awake with you tooo..

Yn smiled teasingly..

Yn- yup.. And you don’t have any other option.. 

Tae pecked her cheek.. 

Tae- i will come home early and then i will sleep.. I will come back before you wake up… At night we can work together.. 

Yn smiled back..

Author's note
Hey guys... This is the 2nd chapter of the previous smut scene.. I tried my best to write as vividly as possible... If there is any mistake then please don't mind..
And enjoy...
Take care...