107. Love Me For The Last Time In Our Honeymoon

We went out.. The pastry was way too good… I will delve into it.. I loved the way it was so moist… it melted in my mouth.. And the hot chocolate with it.. Wow.. 

Tae chuckled- you look cute pregnant.. 

Yn pouted- i don’t look cute otherwise??

Tae suddenly got serious and his pupils moved, trying to manage the situation..

Tae stuttered- no… I mean yes.. You look cute all the time.. But especially being pregnant it is a different kind of cute.. 

I started laughing… Tae smiled widely at me..

Yn- i know what you mean you don’t have to clarify yourself.. I was just teasing you.. 

Tae sighed- thank god.. I was scared of your mood swings.. Nowadays your mood is very unpredictable.. 

Yn- don’t say that.. I am trying my best to control it..

Tae smiled- I know that.. And also if you can’t, it is okay.. You are pregnant at the end of the day.. Everything is okay for you to do..

Yn smiled- when are we going back??

Tae- i asked my men to come at midnight.. 

Yn- midnight???

Tae- so you can see the beautiful nightscape…

Yn- again that chopper??

Tae- no.. helicopter…

Yn- same.. 

Tae- not the same… and that is your helicopter.. I gifted that to you..

Yn rolled her eyes- wow… What a gift to a pregnant woman, who doesn’t even get to drive her own car.. 

Tae frowned with a smirk- did you roll your eyes on me??

Yn gulped- no.. I didn't.. 

Tae- you did..

Yn- no no.. I didn't.. It is just hormones.. 

Tae- hormones make your eyes roll??

Yn- ya.. I mean.. I have a terrible headache.. So Rolling my eyes helps me feel better…

Tae started laughing at me.. And I couldn't control but smile, as it started registering what a weird reasoning i gave to him.. 

Tae- see.. You are too scared of me…

Yn- I am not.. Why would I be scared??

Tae- bcz you know you would get punished for rolling your eyes..

Yn- i would not.. 

Tae smirked- what now??

Yn smiled- bcz i know you love me.. And you would not do anything to me without my consent.. And I have power over you..

Tae sighed- that is true.. The only person that has power over me is you.. 

I smiled in reply… 

Tae- do you want anything else.. One more pastry??

Yn nodded- and a refill of my hot chocolate.. 

Tae’s brows went up..

Yn pouted- i am hungry you know..

Tae chuckled- ya.. Definitely.. 

Tae called the waiter and ordered more food.. And obviously, if i am ordering and eating, he would order something for himself as well… 

***

When we reached our hotel room, I sighed.. It was all messy, and I had to pack everything, but I am tired, and also way too full to pack anything.. But all the time I always pack stuff.. I always make sure to bring everything.. But now somehow I don't want to..