27. I know How To Make you Speak Everything..

What?? I mean what??? I went blank.. I went totally blank and my brain is not working.. I even forgot to chew the food in my mouth.. I cannot process it.. I definitely heard wrong.. What did he say??

I looked up at his face.. And his expressions were sincere.. 

Yn- wh-whaat??

Tae- will you marry me???

I heard it right.. I didn't misheard it.. He is proposing?? Is it?? 

Tae- chew your food first... Then think or reply.. 

I remembered that I stopped chewing the food..

I chewed the food in my mouth.. I cannot taste anything, I just chewed.. I continued staring at his face to find answers.. After swallowing the food, I stopped eating.. I am not hungry anymore.. I am too excited to eat anything.. 

Yn- tae?? 

Tae- hmm??

Yn- are you serious??

Tae- yaa.. I am..

Yn- but so sudden??

Tae looked up at me from his food.. 

Tae- what sudden yniiee?? Didn’t we talk about this before coming here?? It was all decided, wasn't it??

Yn- umm.. I mean yeah.. But like this, in this restaurant?? 

Tae chuckled.. 

Tae- no no.. not like this.. Wait a little bit.. For today evening.. I know you like big gestures.. But I just needed to clear my nerves.. I needed to tell you beforehand so that everything goes smoothly.. 

Yn- what do you mean??

Tae- leave it.. Just reply to me.. Do you really want to marry me?? Stay with me all the time?? Handling my anger and tantrums??

I cannot control my smile… 

Yn- yes.. 

I know I blushed really hard.. I know anybody can see me blushing really hard.. Tae smiled looking at me.. He held my hand and rubbed them with his fingers.. 

Tae- thank you baby.. Wait for tonight.. 

Yn- what is tonight??

Tae- your big gesture..

Yn- what?? Tell me..

Tae- nope.. You have to wait.. I already disclosed way too much.. Rest you have to wait.. 

I pout.. And started blinking my eyes fast, making my puppy face.. I know he cannot ignore my puppy face.. 

Tae- no baby.. I am not gonna say anything right now.. No matter how hard you try.. No matter what you do.. 

Yn- tae.. 

Tae- no no.. try harder..

Yn- are you sure?? I know how to make you say everything..

Tae- do you now??

Yn- yes.. I do.. 

Tae-  let's see then..

Yn- okay then…

An evil plan came to my mind.. I unbuttoned my cardigan, and pulled my camisole a little down, showing my cleavage.. Tae gulped hard seeing my movements.. I put my right palm on my neck and started touching myself slowly, rubbing my skin with my own hand..

Tae- what are you doing?? Don’t do this… 

Yn- tell me what you planned..

Tae- this is a restaurant yn.. 

His voice is deep and seductive..

Tae- i don’t want anyone to see you like this..

Yn- tell me what you planned for today..

Tae closed his eyes.. He stood straight.. Calling the waiter.. His voice is really loud.. The waiter came running.. He gave his card to the waiter for the payment… 

Tae- fast.. 

Oh shitt.. He is angry.. What have I done?? How can a person change this quickly?? The waiter came back running, giving him his card back, he took it.. And came towards me, holding my wrist, he pulled me to stand and started walking and dragging me out of the restaurant.. I cannot cope with his speed.. I am running as he drags me fast.. He stood straight in front of the car, and opened the door for me.. I got in and he closed the door… he went to the driver’s seat and got in.. he started the engine.. His eyes, dark, and face is serious… I gulped..