77. Let Them See 🔞

Tae's touch,his hug is all she needed to feel good... No matter what happens around her with her, if he is with her she is happy... Maybe this is what love is, but for yn he was her god...

When tae pulled her in more and more, crushing her with him... She smiled a little... She knows that's what tae does to feel her... He wanted to feel her touch her body in his body... He wants to feel every part of her in contact with him... And he has his own way of doing it.. One among them is crushing her in him...

Yn suddenly giggled in his neck... Tae's voice is deep and croaky... He whispered..

Tae- what happened???

Yn- you are crushing me...

Tae- do you want me not to??

Yn- no.. I love it... It's just...

Tae- what???

Yn- you do it every time...

Tae parted and looked at her eyes... She can see him a little lusty in his eyes... She thought for a minute, what was he imagining while hugging her so that he got turned on?? Was it her?? Or someone else?? She hoped that it was her...

Tae- i didn't understand...

Yn- whenever we are gonna have sex.. You hug me like this before that..

Tae smiled hearing her...

Tae- i didn't notice....

Yn pov

I was going to reply but before I could speak any words, Tae captured my lips in his... And his right hand went to my breasts and he cupped it... I feel an intense force coming from him... He is pushing me backwards... I couldn't take it so I started walking backward while his lips were still on mine... Suddenly I felt a hard tree on my back, and Tae pressed himself against me...

He left my lips and his breathing hard and rapid, his lips started licking and nibbling my cheeks and real fast to my ear and behind my ear... It gave me butterflies... I throw my arms around him to better position myself... My fingers buried in his hair and a gasp left my mouth when he slightly bit my earlobe... Suddenly i left a heavy tug on the back of my hair... I opened my eyes, by grabbing my hair he made me move my head to the other side and started giving this side the same attention he did to the other one...

I felt his hands travelling all over my body, feeling every curve and angles of it... His hand stopped on my butt... He spank on my left butt cheek.. And only by this i know, tae is all about fucking me, he is not in a love making mood, and he just wanna go in and do the deed...

He pulled my waist in, until the lower part of my belly touched his groin... And he is hard... Although I didn't need the proof to know it, as it is clearly visible by his actions...

He started grinding against me... Before I could even feel anything he spoke..

Tae- jump...

I followed his order and he picked me up... My legs are thrown on both sides of his torso straddling him and my arms around his shoulders... And finally I am face to face with him..

He again leaned me against the tree for support... Without waiting for a moment his right hand went inside my tee... He removed the bra and with it my breasts popped up... He pinched my left nipple, which is clearly visible through the thin material of the tee... He did the same thing to the left one... My back arch and I close my eyes.. Suddenly I felt warm liquid on my right nipple.. And when I look down, I only see that he took my breast in his mouth without even removing the tee... But my nipples are still puckered and I can feel him circling his tongue around it... When he took it out of his mouth, the thin tee became transparent in that section,and my puckered, hard nipple was clearly visible in the open sunlight...