29. Carsex

I want him.. Now at this moment.. I don’t know why? why do I want him just now?? Maybe because bcz i have had too much adrenaline rush from the morning.. First the helicopter ride, then fight with tae, i need a release.. I need to feel relaxed.. And it seems that at this moment I can't resist him.. I don’t want to resist him.. 

I pulled him by the collar, and our lips touched.. I kissed him.. He replied.. I am in charge.. Our kiss was getting deeper and deeper.. And both of our tongues were moving in synchronisation.. Suddenly tae pulled away.. 

Yn- what??

Tae- are you sure about this??

He looked outside trying to point out that we were in the car.. 

Yn- yaaa.. I want this.. 

Tae- then stay put let me handle it.. 

He pulled me close to him.. Made me sit on his thighs.. Although I am on his lap still we are face to face.. I stroked his hair backwards.. He looks dreamy, so close to me, warm, cuddly and my safe place.. I dug my finger deep in his hair, he pulled me in, and our lips touched again.. This time he is in the lead, I am responding to him.. Soon his lips moved from my lips to my neck, my collar bones, and my chest… he stopped… I looked at him..

Tae smirked- what were you doing in the restaurant?? Trying to show me your chest??? 

Yn- no.. I was trying to seduce you.. By showing you my cleavage.. Which in turn did the opposite of what it was supposed to do..

Tae- show me now.. Show me your boobies.. 

I blushed crimson.. I cannot with this guy.. Why does he speaks like this, like this shamelessly.. He smirked seeing me blush.. 

Tae- what happened?? Are you shy now?? 

Yn- tae.. Stop doing this.. You have already seen this countless times… 

Tae- ya.. I saw them last night also.. But I want again.. 

I just can't face him.. I am feeling so embarrassed.. I buried my face in his neck, trying to not face him.. His hands travelled from my back to my tummy to my breasts.. And he cupped them.. A moan left my mouth.. 

Tae- so sensitive… 

His hands continued kneading my breasts.. Pleasure started building inside the lower part of my tummy.. I am a moaning mess.. 

Tae- I want to see your face..

He made me part away from him.. My eyes closed.. I cannot open them.. I cannot look him into the eyes.. I fear I will burn under his gaze.. He pulled up my camisole and bra.. Upper part of my body is naked in front of him.. He started kneading my breast again.. I cannot control but moan.. I started moving against his hard length.. It seems that I cannot control myself or stop myself from moving.. 

Tae- open your eyes baby.. 

I opened my eyes… his face is really close to mine.. I can feel his hot breath on my skin.. His face was serious, seductive, turned on.. He licked his lips.. He looked down at my breasts, which were cupped by him.. 

Tae- you were right.. This view can make me do anything.. 

I cannot control but kiss him again.. This time sloppy, we both are so turned on.. He spoke in my mouth..

Tae- seat on your knees for a little bit.. 

I followed and he unbuckled the belt, and unzipped his pants.. Then he did the same with me, and pulled my pants off a little.. I sat back on his lap.. He kissed me again.. And his right hand went to my pussy, and he rubbed his fingers in my clit.. I moaned loudly.. 

Tae- just perfectly ready for me.. 

He poked 2 of his fingers inside me.. And stretched the wall of my vagina, and took them out.. Within seconds, his hard dick was in my entrance.. 

Tae- are you ready?? 

I gulped.. And he thrusted on me.. I jolted up.. He held my hips and made me move against him, taking him in and out.. It felt so good.. It is way deeper this way.. His big length hitting my sweet spot everytime.. I am just out of control in my body.. I feel only pleasure.. The way his dick stretches my walls is the only feeling I can only focus on.. 

Tae- we have to hurry baby.. You have to cum…

I was getting tired being on top.. But tae took control of me, and started thrusting inside of him hard and fast.. I cannot control but cum around him.. And with me coming he thrusted twice more and came inside of me.. 

I collapsed on him, exhausted, my legs shaking.. He was breathing heavily, a few drops of sweat on his forehead… hair all messed up.. 

I moved to my seat and set my clothes on.. Tae also straightened his clothes.. 

Yn- carsex tae?? 

Tae- it seems like that..

Yn- nobody saw us right??

Tae- do you think i will let anyone ever see you like that??

I smiled.. 

Tae- are you relaxed now??

Yn- ya.. I feel good.. 

Tae- pleasure to be in your service.. 

He patted my head and started to tame my just fucked hair.. I smile at him sheepishly.. 

Tae- we need to get back to the hotel..

I nodded. And he drove the car back to the hotel.. 

He parked the car in the hotel parking lot, which was nearly empty, other than two cars parked far away and no people around.. He got off and opened the door for me to get off.. As soon as i got off i cannot control but through my arms around his neck and give him a peck on his cheek.. I feel so much in love with him.. He smiled back.. Soon his eyes scanned the parking and seeing nothing came back to me.. 

Tae- if you continue being like this.. I may have to fuck you on top of this car.. Now.. 

My eyes got wider hearing him.. But to my satisfaction, with a horn a car entered the area.. Tae pouted seeing that..

Yn- seems that your wish is not going to be fulfilled today.. 

I chuckled..