39. Love Making With Stars..

His hand is all over my body.. I can feel how turned on he is by his rapid breathing in between the kiss.. Whenever he gets so turned on, he pulls me closer to him, and touches me all over my body.. I like how I have so much effect on him.. 

Tae’s eyes were closed, and his kissing was getting aggressive with each second.. But i couldn’t breath, so i parted away from him a little.. And Tae's eyes opened.. Desire and lust showing in his eyes.. 

Tae- what??

Yn- let me breadth.. 

Tae- I want you now.. 

Yn- here??

Tae- ya.. Nobody is here now.. This place is for us only.. 

I looked around, and it was beautiful.. Open sky, beautiful garden decorated in fairy lights, the bed is covered in a beautiful white linen cover.. The breeze is cool and calm.. There standing my man, looking desperately at me, wanting me.. I removed the distance between our bodies, and hugged him.. Tae picked me up in bridal style… and made me sit on the bed.. And started kissing my neck and then my jawline and then my collarbones… slowly he started going downwards, kissing my chest, and my cleavage.. I feel a tingling sensation all over my body.. Tae slowly unzipped my dress, and started pulling it down my body.. I am exposed in front of him, like always, he starts removing my bra, and I sit there, looking at him, while his eyes are fixed on my body, licking his lips.. 

He looked at my face, when I was only left on my panties.. And I know I am wet from his gaze.. But I will not lose today.. I moved towards him and he looked at me.. I started removing his coat, and then I untied his tie.. And unbutton his shirt.. He is just looking down at me giving an intense gaze.. 

When I was done removing all the clothes from the upper part of his body, I went to the lower part of the body.. I made him stand, and removed the belt from his pants.. And unbuttoned his pants.. 

Yn- may i??

Tae- yes.. Plzz…

I unzipped his pants, and pulled it down from his feet.. I also pulled his boxers off too.. No matter how many times I see him naked, I still get shy seeing him hard for me.. I looked at his length, and I could feel myself getting red.. And so I looked up at Tae, who smiled a little seeing me all flushed up and then bit his lips.. 

Tae- flushed??

Yn- n-no.. I mean ya.. 

Tae- why?? 

Yn- you are already hard??

Tae- ya.. Let me take you.. 

He tried pulling me to him.. But I stopped.. 

Yn- i wanna be on top.. 

Tae’s eyes suddenly got bigger..

Tae- suddenly??

Yn- i just want to.. 

Tae- okay then.. Lead the way..

I can see a sense of amusement and teasing in his eyes.. 

I made him sit on the bed, and I kissed him.. He replied to my kiss, by biting my lips harshly.. His hands travelled to my boobs, and he started knitting them with both of his hands, which soon started playing with my nipples.. The way he pinched my nipples, made me gasp.. And I stroke his length with both my hands.. His eyes closed with my touch.. I decided to tease him more and took him in my mouth.. 

Tae- ohh shitt.. Ynaa.. 

I go up and down on his length while circling my tongue around it, and sucking it hard… I see droplets of sweat forming in his temples, and his mouth open and he breathing heavily.. He held my head with his right hand, and started thrusting himself in my mouth, gagging me everytime.. When he stopped I looked at him.. Tears dropping from my eyes, my face red.. 

Tae- no more plz baby.. Otherwise I will cum.. And I wanna cum in your pussy.. 

He pulled me in for a kiss, and he kissed me hungrily, tasting himself through my mouth.. 

Tae- umm.. You taste like me.. 

Tae sat straight with crossed legs, his hand positioned in his back as a support, I took my panty off, and sat on his lap, my legs around his waist.. I intertwin my fingers with his hair and pulled him for a kiss again.. He sat straight and leaned into my kiss.. All of our bodies are touching, skin to skin.. When I was kissing him, his right hand went to my pussy.. Rubbing it gently and trying to make me ready for him.. 

I Can’t continue but moan in his touch.. His two fingers slid inside me and his thumb continued circling my clit.. 

Tae- are you ready??

Yn- yaa. Plzz..

Tae took his fingers out and started rubbing his length against my entrance.. He is warm, rather hot.. He was slathering his precum on my entrance so it would be easy to get in.. and suddenly with that feeling, he thrust himself inside of me.. This is way too deep.. In this position it is always very deep.. He waited a little to let me adjust.. And as I adjusted I opened my eyes, only to find out he was waiting for me, and he thrusted again.. 

This feels way too good.. I remembered I wanted to take the lead, so I started moving my hips, and he fell down on bed, on his back.. I continue taking him in me.. But this is way too hard, I am getting tired and my legs are shaking from all the moving.. 

Tae suddenly threw me in the bed, and got on top of me.. My legs are still spread against his waist, and he is hovering over me.. 

Tae- you did great baby… but now i need to fuck you.. Hard.. 

He said and kissed me on my lips.. And thrusted me in.. I tried holding him, but he pinned my hands above my head, and continued moving aggressively.. His breathing is insanely fast and he place his head on my neck and chest, while fucking me really fast… I can't stop moaning.. And screaming his name.. 

Tae- fuck.. You feel so good..

I opened my eyes, hearing him say these words, and i see open sky with moon and stars in it, it looked beautiful while my whole body was moving with his rhythm.. Our body is warm and sweaty and slapping against each other, while the cold breeze hits both our naked bodies.. 

I suddenly feel the pleasure building inside me.. 

Yn- tae.. 

Tae- i know baby.. Cum for me.. 

And I came for him.. Like my body was waiting for his order to shatter.. And I shattered around him.. But he continued fucking me little more, until, he came inside with a loud groan.. 

Tae looked at me.. My eyes were closed.. 

Tae- baby.. Are you alright??

Yn- hmm.. 

Tae- tired??

Yn- yes… 

I hugged him, and buried my face in his chest.. He patted my head.. 

Tae- lets go to the room.. 

Yn- i am so tired that i can’t move.. 

Tae chuckled.. He stood straight and put on his pants.. He let our other clothes stay where they were, and he took the bed sheet and covered me in it.. When I was overed in it from my breast to my knees, he carried me on bridal style.. 

Yn- what are you doing??

Tae- taking you to the bedroom..

Yn- there are people in the house..

Tae- no.. there is nobody there..  I asked them to leave us alone.. 

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, while he took me inside the house and our bedroom and placed me in the soft bed.. I looked at him, when he slid himself into the bed beside me, back hugging me.. 

Tae- good night… 

I closed my heavy eyelids, feeling the warmth of his body against mine..