35. Cafe Friends and Secrets..

I reached the cafe pretty soon.. And once again, Edison came out and opened the door for me.. Is it some kind of mediaeval era?? It feels like it.. Anyways I got out of the car and started moving towards the cafe, with Edison behind me.. It feels weird.. Like he is maintaining a safe distance between us, but not moving a inch from that distance.. Did he calculate the distance he should keep between us?? 

I forgot this weirdness when I got in and saw lisa.. Lisa smiled at me… I hurriedly went to her and hugged her.. Seeing her smile at me made me forget about the tension I had to make her understand.. 

Lisa- show me the ring.. 

I spread my fingers in front of her.. And she screamed.. And we hugged each other again.. Then I just sat at the table, when I remembered about Edison and turned, I saw he was already seated on a table nearby, looking everywhere with his fast moving eyes.. I sighed, at least he didn’t sit with us.. 

Lisa- who's that?? Why did he come inside with you?? When you entered the cafe he was giving me weird eye looks..

I sighed..

Yn- don’t even get me that.. I can’t even process what happened.. 

Lisa- i read about taehyung.. You didn’t tell us before??

Yn- i didn’t know.. 

Lisa- what?? He didn’t tell you who he is??

Yn- no.. I didn't have any idea… When we were on vacation, he decided to tell me everything.. And I was shocked.. I didn’t even have any idea.. 

Lisa- and you accepted him?? He lied to you and kept you in the dark..

Yn- he had his reasons.. And those are pretty solid reasons.. 

Lisa eyed me worriedly.. But I have already decided that I am not going to share any information about tae with anyone.. So I just have to learn to avoid it.. 

Yn- then you know.. I always wanted to get married.. And he after disclosing everything, and after we discussed my thoughts about it, proposed to me..and i said yes..

I blushed.. I still can’t believe this happened when i  am saying this to my friend..

Yn- so this is the bodyguard.. As now everyone knows about me being with him, there are some safety protocols i need to follow.. 

Lisa- girl.. I am so happy for you.. I really am.. When I saw the pictures of you two in the newspaper I was really happy, but then I read about his profession.. And I was scared for you..

Yn- people who are into these things, they already knew about him.. But as he didn’t want to disclose anything to me, he kept it a secret.. But as I know everything, he didn’t try hiding it anymore.. Also, people would have gotten the pictures and shared them anyway.. 

Lisa smiled at me.. I smiled back at her.. 

Lisa- you look happy.. 

Yn- I am.. It was a great vacation..

Lisa- and you got to spend time with your tae, you lusty human.. 

I laughed in response and she joined me.. 

We ordered coffee and then we talked for a long time, about her life and college, and if anybody in college knows.. To  my dismay, she revealed that everybody knows, and they even brought magazines to the college discussing about us.. As they saw me there.. 

Yn- how will i ever go back there??

Lisa- why?? 

Yn- they will judge me.. 

Lisa- i know.. It is tough.. But you will figure it out.. 

I sighed but then smiled back at her.. We spent hours chatting with each other.. And then it was time to bid goodbye.. I need to get home.. I hugged her to bid good bye and then left the cafe with Edison behind me.. 

When I entered the house, everything was packed.. The stuff was loading the stuff filled in the boxes, to a small car… as they nodded to me.. I got inside the house, and asked edison..

Yn - do you want some tea or coffee??

Edison- no ma'am.. I will stay here until sir reaches home.. Then I will leave.. 

Yn- you may come inside.. And wait in the living room..

Edison- no ma'am.. This is the instruction I have given.. 

I sighed.. Looking at the man.. His job is tough.. He may be in his late thirties or early forties.. I feel sad for him.. But I choose not to ponder about his life right now and get ready for the new house..