21. We Need To Talk About Future And.....

Tae rolled over me and sat on the bed, covering the lower part of both of us with the duvet, but still turning the Ac on as it was so hot, and we both were sweating.. I covered my upper body with the duvet and sat straight.. He rubbed his sweat off with the duvet cover.. Clenching his teeth and he was still panting.. 

Why I feel so much love for him, why I feel like dying in love when I see him.. I couldn’t control myself, so I went close to him and hugged him.. My head is buried in his chest.. Tae chuckled..

Tae- I am sweaty..

Yn- wow.. As if you weren’t on top of me just a few seconds ago.. Our sweats are all mixed up now..

Tae- yah.. Okay okay.. What happened?? Are you tired??

Yn- aniya.. I am not.. I want to cuddle…

Tae- okay.. Let's cuddle then.. 

I looked up at him, his face, his lips, his eyes, his nose.. He looked down.. I pecked his lips.. He smiled seeing my sudden action.. I continued staring at the beautiful view in front of me.. He was looking back at me.. But suddenly his face changed.. Pain appeared in his face… ohh no.. he is thinking something.. I don’t want him to be hurt again.. 

Tae- we need to talk.. 

Yn- we will.. Later.. 

Tae- yn.. It is urgent.. We shouldn’t push it far..

Yn- tae.. But this moment.. I love this moment.. I don’t want to ruin it.. 

Tae- baby.. We can have moments like this all the time, but if we don’t remove the problem and misunderstanding between us, then it is going to ruin everything.. 

Yn- tae.. Shhhh…. Why are you saying this?? Nothing is going to ruin us.. Nothing.. 

Tae leaned in more to me, and his nose touched mine.. We both closed our eyes.. He rubbed his nose with mine.. 

Tae- it will not.. But if we want to work this relationship out, we need to be like mature couples.. You are older now.. You need to know how relationships work..

I parted away from him… pushed him away from me… with a pout..

Yn- yaaa.. What about me being older?? Am I that old?? Do I look like grandma?? Why are you mentioning it all the time?? 

Tae smiled seeing me get angry.. 

Tae- it is not like that.. It is just that you are mature now.. When we started staying together you were young, so I guided you, but I don't want to anymore.. I want you to use your free will to figure things out.. And you also have to learn how to work by yourself in the world as an adult ynaah.. 

I am so confused.. What does he want to say..

Yn- but i like when you tell me what to do, and how to me and you love me and scold me.. 

Tae- ya... I know.. That is not going to change.. Believe me.. I am older than you, so no matter how old you get, you will be scolded by me all the time.. And it is not like that.. You are mature now.. And you should know about me too.. About my past, about my present and future.. And you are my partner, my girlfriend.. You are equal to me in everything, so I want you to understand me, and know that real me.. 

I don’t know what he is trying to say.. I cannot fathom anything.. But it seems rational to listen to him.. And at the end of the day, I want to be with him forever, so I should know what he wants from me too.. 

Yn- okay.. So I am old and mature, and I look like a grandma to you, so I have to listen to you.. 

Tae- no.. you look sexier.. Like your body changed a lot.. Your tiddies got bigger… 

He looked down at my chest and licked his lips.. I followed his gaze, and shit…. My duvet cover fell from my chest when I pushed him away, and I am noticing it now.. My face started to burn in some shade of red.. I hurriedly pulled the duvet and covered up my exposed breasts.. Feeling extremely embarrassed I looked down at my lap..

Tae- yniiee.. Don’t cover them.. I like them.. And why are you embarrassed?? How long are you living with me?? How many times have I seen them and kissed them?? 

Shit.. what is he talking about?? What got into tae suddenly?? He doesn’t talk like that to me.. It is embarrassing.. 

Yn- ya.. But that is different…

Tae- how??

Yn- bcz that is when we are doing something.. 

Tae- ya.. When I am making love to you.. But that doesn’t mean that I don't remember them when I am not..

Yn- what are you talking about tae?? Drop the topic… 

Tae- why?? You don’t like me talking about your tiddies?? 

I don’t think I can stop him talking about my breasts..

Yn- it is not like that.. It is just that you normally don’t talk about my boobies.. So it is weird.. 

Tae- that is why we need to talk ynaahh.. We need to discuss a lot of stuff, a lot of things.. 

Yn- about my boobies??

Tae- no about us.. And your boobies too.. 

I am red as a tomato..

Tae- don’t be embarrassed.. They are great.. Soft,and a handful… I love playing with them.. 

Tae chuckled.. I punched his chest with a pout.. He laughed and embarrassed me into a hug..