36. Old Memories..

I showered and got changed.. And the house was empty.. The staff took everything out from the house and it was all clear.. I went to the living room, where one among them was waiting.. 

Staff- maam, we cleaned and packed everything.. All is loaded, if you give us permission, we will get going.. 

Yn- are you going to the new house??

Staff- yes ma'am.. 

Yn- okay you can go.. 

They left the house.. And I sat at the kitchen counter, there was nothing to sit on.. They covered all the furniture.. I sighed.. It is already 4 pm.. And I am hungry.. I went to the fridge, and the only thing left was water.. I grabbed the bottle and started drinking.. I went to our bedroom, and a flashback of so many memories came to me,.. 

The first day when he brought me home, to see his place.. And then the first night I spent with him here in this room.. Talking and laughing and having fun.. Whenever I see anything in this room, that makes me remember his touch, his smile, his love.. I always loved this house, not because this house is extraordinarily beautiful, but rather because it is his house.. When I first came here.. This was all very messy.. The bed was unmade, and the kitchen had nothing in it.. His clothes are not folded.. Everything was a mess..

But I took care of it.. I took care of everything.. Not that he asked me to do it, rather he was fine being disorganised.. He lived like that forever.. But I took care of everything.. I like taking care of him.. I liked making the bed, where he sleeps, I like cleaning the clothes he wears, I like making his wardrobe organised, and taking out his clothes for him.. I like when I am not present he cant find anything on his own.. 

Maybe I like him being dependent on me.. I always felt the lingering sense of fear that I am not good enough for him.. That he deserves better and one day he may leave me, like everyone did, my parents, my friends.. And I love him more than anything.. Maybe more than myself.. So I took care of everything I saw which needed taking care.. 

I took care of him.. Feeding him home cooked meals, soothing him when he is sad or angry.. 

Unknowingly tears started streaming in my eyes, and they started to roll down my cheeks.. Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands on my waist, back hugging me.. His chin rested on my shoulder.. I know who he is by his scent, by his touch.. And by the way he was smelling me.. 

Tae- why are you crying?? 

Yn- when you came??

Tae- just in time to see tears in your eyes.. 

Yn- i will miss this place.. We have so many memories here.. 

Tae made me turn and look at him.. 

Tae- this is my property.. This will be my property forever.. You can come here anytime you want.. And we have memories, that is enough.. We can revisit them whenever we want..

I sniffed.. Tae pulled me in for a hug.. My nose is touching his collarbone.. He breathed in my hair.. I sighed.. 

Tae- feeling better??

Yn- yes.. Wherever you are is my home.. 

Tae smiled. Crushing me in his arms.. 

Yn- tae.. 

Tae- hm???

Yn- i am hungry.. There is no food left in the house.. 

Tae- let's go out.. And eat something.. 

Yn- that will be great..

He smiled at me, and pulled me behind him holding my wrist.. 

Edison was not outside when we left the house.. For the last time I turned back and looked back at it.. It was beautiful.. I could not control it but a tear fell out of my eyes.. Tae stopped and looked at me sincerely.. He came close to my ear..

Tae- we are gonna make more memories in the new house.. You will love it there.. 

I turned to him, and he showed me his boxy smile, and wiped the tears away from my cheeks.. And we got into the car.. Tae drove.. Driving is always a silent thing.. I don’t know why, we never speak too much while in the car.. But I want to talk to him, mainly to distract myself from the thought of our old house.. 

Yn- tae.. 

Tae- hmm??

Yn- i met lisa..

Tae looked at me.. Seriousness and curiosity in his eyes..

Yn- she was nice and accepting.. We had a nice chat..

Tae- I just don’t understand about what you talk so much with your girlfriends??

Yn- girls talk

Tae- what is that??

Yn- we talk about everything.. 

Tae- like??

Yn- like everything..

Tae- example…

Yn- like we talk about others, like gossiping.. And then about movies and shows, and our life, what is happening in our life.. And college and love.. 

Tae- okay.. That is a big list.. 

Yn- yaa..

Tae- do you talk about me with your friends..??

Yn- they just fade up hearing about you.. All the time.. 

Tae- really??

Yn- Lisa actually knows everything about us..

Tae- what?? Everything?

Yn- yes.. 

Tae’s face got serious.. He looked at me with concern in his eyes.. 

Yn- no no.. I didn't say anything about your job.. I will not talk about that with anyone.. 

Tae relaxed..

Tae- then what do you talk about me??

Yn- like what we talked.. And how you proposed to me.. And how beautiful it was.. 

Tae- and how I make love to you…

Tae chuckled.. 

My face got red suddenly.. I know he is joking, but how would he react when he would know that actually Lisa knows about that part too.. 

Tae looked at my serious guilty red face.. While I was trying to keep calm.. 

Tae was surprised.. 

Tae- what?? Stop.. are you insane?? Like really?? Don’t tell me she knows that too..

I looked at him, with a faint smile on my face.. Guilt showing..

Tae- fuck.. She knows.. She freaking know how i fuck you??

I nodded my head a little.. Tae looked back at the windshield.. And I am sad and scared.. 

Tae suddenly chuckled.. 

Tae- my god.. I don’t even have guessed that people know about my sex life.. Baby.. you are something.. Why do you tell that to her??

Yn- everybody does that.. Like girls.. They talk about these things.. 

Tae- what?? 

Yn- ya.. I know about her too.. Don’t you talk about that with your friends?

Tae- are you crazy?? Never.. They should not ever know about this.. We never speak about these things.. 

I was shocked.. But there is nothing I can do right now.. 

Tae- but I am good.. And I know you like it.. So definitely she knows the good things only.. 

He smiled a proud smile… I laughed looking at him..