CHAPTER- 47

Author POV:

*Mature*

Iris couldn't hold back a sobbing moan as she gripped the sheets tightly, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body.

"There you go, baby, just like that," Ace whispered huskily, his hand delicately cupping her pussy. His fingers danced along her slick folds, teasing and caressing her tender lips with expert precision.

She let out a soft whine as she turned around to face him, her lips parting slightly as her hot breath mingled with his.

With a dark desire burning in her eyes, she closed them and leaned in, pressing her lips against his in a seductive manner. 

Her fingers trailed up his neck, gently caressing the back of his nape as she deepened the kiss, pulling him closer to her with a fervent intensity.

Ace's other hand remained on her nipple, teasing and kneading her breast as he savored the sensation of her soft flesh beneath his touch.

Pausing momentarily, Ace withdrew his hand from her core, causing Iris to whimper softly at the loss. 

He hovered over her, his fingers tracing gentle circles along her neck as he gazed into her eyes, his touch conveying both tenderness and desire.

"I will try to come soon," Ace whispered softly, attempting to lighten Iris's mood, knowing full well the weight of his departure.

But Iris couldn't shake off the sadness, especially with the knowledge that he would be leaving tomorrow morning, just on the eve of her first day of college.

The thought of him not being there for such an important day left her longing for his presence.

Her fingers instinctively cradled his cheeks in a gesture of desperation, seeking solace in his touch

Feeling the intensity of her emotions, she felt herself kissing him more than she always does.

Sensing her need, he sighed inwardly and reciprocated her kiss, pouring his own affection into the embrace, willing to provide her with comfort and reassurance in any way he could.

Ace informed Iris that he had to stay in Italy for some months due to some pressing matters involving mafia dealings.

But Iris couldn't hold back her tears and immediately wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Iris... calm down," Ace murmured gently between kisses, attempting to soothe her, but she continued to cling to him, her grip tightening as she kissed him, hard.

Despite his attempts to speak, Iris didn't relent, instead gripping his hair and pulling him into a passionate kiss, her desperation evident in every movement.

Sighing in resignation, Ace stopped trying to talk, surrendering himself to the fervent exchange of kisses. 

They were both naked beneath the scanty covering of the sheets, their bodies pressed together intimately.

Was it annoying him? No.

Did he love it? Fuckin' Yes.

He gripped her thighs tightly, a low groan escaping his lips as he felt her warmth pressing against his hardness.

With a soft moan, she arched her back, drawing him closer to her body.

As they paused their intense kiss, they both leaned back slightly, their chests rising and falling rapidly as they struggled to catch their breath.

He couldn't help but notice the marks he had left on Iris's upper chest and breasts from their passionate encounter the night before.

"I will miss you," she whispered, her breath mingling with his as their lips brushed against each other.