CHAPTER- 51

Ace POV:

"A-And I answered them but.. it was...wrong b-but next time.. I answered it right though. Ali helped me to take notes," she said, rubbing her eyes, and distracting her mind.

I hummed, sighing in peace.

The warm air filled the room, our skin gently touching as we sat together in tranquility.

After some effort, I managed to remove all the stubborn tangles from her hair.

She was straddling my lap as I combed her hair.

The sight was innocent yet exotic. The feeling was indescribable.

I was sitting on a dressing stool, her legs hung loosely on either side of my waist as I devoted my attention to her beautiful hair.

Her delicate fingers wandered aimlessly, her eyes heavy with drowsiness and her adorable mouth frequently yawning.

Occasionally, I would bounce my knee when her eyes would start to close. Sleepy puppy.

She was dressed in a simple full-sleeved floral frock that fell to her knees, paired with black knee socks and black Converse.

She is obsessed with converse shoes.

She only put on moisturizing cream and looked like a blooming flower in the fall season.

Pleased with the results of my combing, I placed it down on the table.

She glanced at her reflection in the mirror with an unreadable expression.

"Thank you," she murmured, sweetly.

"Welcome," I said, putting my warm hands on her thighs which were exposed to my lewd eyes.

I slide the frock upward, resting it on her hips.

She nuzzled her face into my neck, seeking warmth.

My hand grazed her bare thighs as I pulled her closer, our bodies entwining.

"A little bit of sleep," I murmured, gently twirling her hair with my fingers.

She nodded, a content smile playing on her lips.

We woke up at 5 a.m., following our routine - I hit the gym while she focused on her studies.

Her dedication made me proud.

At 7, we would have breakfast together before she headed off to university, always punctual.

Her warm breath tickled my throat, sending shivers down my spine. Dammit.

I was dressed in my usual suit, my hair slicked back in a professional manner.

I asked her if I could comb her hair. Initially, she refused, but being the stubborn person I am, I insisted.

After some hesitation, she finally agreed, albeit uncertainly.

Well her hair is not so easy to untangle though.

I put her hair half up and half down. I was pleased with my unaware skills.

Nowadays she looks beautiful even if she's wearing her cartoon dresses or sleeping with a cascade of drool on the bed, nonetheless.

Taking care of her in every aspect has become one of my routines, now.

Last night was indeed a long night.

I ate her 2 times and grinded against her for hours even after I reached my limit, I continued to grind against her for hours, leaving a trail of marks across her skin.