Chapter 28

Cabin 4A

Kate Schmidt
Deena Johnson
Sheila McCain
Cindy Berman
Zoe Lennam
Milena Dunham
Mary Cross
Samantha Fraser

"What the..." Deena began to say but couldn't finish her sentence.

"Dee..."

"Why are we with Sam and all of her fucking friends? Is this some sort of joke?

"I don't know. This isn't fair. Do you think we can change?" Kate asked.

"I don't think so, Principal Lekner already said that they have been decided." sighed Deena.

The only good thing was that she had Kate. The bad thing is that the other six were all apart of Sam's friend group. The three of them walked off to period one together, talking about how they were no longer excited for the weekend.

When homeroom ended, everyone ran to the bulletin board. Sam's friends were all so excited, and practically dragged her away from Jackson, which she was thankful for. They ran to the board first and were looking down the lists just to see who they were put with.

"Are you serious? We're with that lesbo?"

Sam pushed through the crowd to look at the list. She was with all her friends, but she was also with Deena and Kate. Three nights she got to spend away from Jackson with her friends, but most importantly, Deena.

"What if she tries to kiss me or something?"

"I am not showering if that sappho is in the room!"

Sam ignored all their comments and went to period one alone. She didn't know how this was going to play out. Her friends would always be able to influence her to say rude stuff to Deena.