Chapter 30

They arrived to Camp Nightwing at around 5pm. Dinner started soon, and everyone unloaded their bags from underneath the bus and ran to their cabins to claim the bed they wanted first.

Kate dragged Deena away before anyone else so they could pick the beds they wanted first. They got to the cabin first, and they opened the door.

"I hate it already" sighed Deena.

They looked outside the window to see Sam's group running to pick their beds, so Deena and Kate instantly picked theirs. Deena picked the bed furthest away, in the corner, and Kate picked the one next to her. Deena dropped her duffle bag on the bed and started unpacking her stuff. She had packed some stuff in case the girls tried to mess with her, like padlocks.

The minute the girls bust in through the door, they went silent to see Deena and Kate already there. They all walked in, and Sam was last. She just ignored Deena, and she got the last bed, which was on the opposite side, facing Deena's bed. Deena sighed and put her headphones back on and continued listening to her music.

She shut her eyes, but was interrupted when Jackson burst in their cabin. Kate turned around and started shouting at him.

"What the fuck are you doing! We could have been changing you idiot."

The girls went silent and Jackson looked over at Kate. "Chill."

Deena saw the anger forming on Kate's face, and she just whispered to her to let it go. Kate agreed only because Deena wanted her to. Deena watched as Jackson walked over to Sam and kissed her on the lips. His hands went straight to her ass and he squeezed it. Sam instantly stopped kissing him and pushed him away.

"What the fuck, Jackson. We talked about this." she said.

"Babe come on, don't be a tease." he pressured. He went to go walk back up to her and he put his hands on her again.

"Jackson, I'm serious. I said stop." she said coldly. She couldn't look at him in the eye. Sam was feeling more embarrassed by the second that she just got felt up in front of her friends, and Deena.

"You owe me this, Sam. Don't be suck a fucking prude you sl-"

"Are you deaf or just plain fucking stupid? She said stop, you asshole." burst Deena. She couldn't keep her anger in anymore watching him try to assault her in front of everyone. Everyone looked at her, and Kate whispered to her; "What are you doing, Dee?"

She brushed Kate's comment off. Jackson looked at her and laughed. "What, you want her all to yourself? You even think of coming anywh-"

"I could not give less of a single fuck about your threats, Jackson. This is our cabin, and nobody fucking wants you here, especially Sam, so just piss off." Deena said, almost shouting at him now.

Jackson just gave her a look, and then he saw everyone was staring at him. He leaned down and whispered something in Sam's ear that made her shake, and left the cabin, slamming the door shut so hard Deena felt it shake her bed. The cabin was in silence, as Deena put her headphones back on and played her music. It took a few moments for everyone to calm down, and Sam's friends walked over to her bed and sat with her to comfort her about it. Sam just looked at Deena, she was so thankful. But Deena didn't even acknowledge Sam's presence.

A counsellor came and knocked on their door, saying that dinner was ready. Kate tapped on Deena's shoulder and told her they had to go. Deena reluctantly got up, and as they waiting for the girls to leave, Sam tried to smile at her, but Deena ignored it.

Deena and Kate walked slow so it was just them by themselves walking to the mess hall.

"You okay, Dee?" she asked.