Chapter 33

Deena saw Sam leaning against the table, and when Deena walked in, Sam had a big smile on her face. Deena shut the door and walked up to her.

"Hi.." smiled Sam.

"Hey." Deena responded, making both her and Sam chuckle. Deena just looked at her, admiring her smile.

Sam took one of Deena's curls and began playing with it and twisting it. This made Deena blush. Deena moved closer to Sam, which made Sam drop her curl and bite her lip.

"Sam.."

"Mm?" she hummed, brushing the hair out of Deena's face.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since your party." Deena whispered.

"Is that so?" Sam teased, tracing her face with her finger.

"Mhm" Deena replied, licking her bottom lip and leaning in closer.

"Especially when you were with Jackson" Deena whispered into her ear.

"Why that in particular?" smiled Sam.

"Because seeing him touch you how I should've been touching you..."

"Deena Johnson! Were you jealous?" chuckled Sam.

Deena moved her hands and rested them on Sam's hips. "Maybe."

"I like that" said Sam.

"You do?" Deena asked, smiling at her.

Sam cupped Deena's face with her hand and brought her face into Sam's. She just nodded.

"Well, can I tell you a secret?" Sam asked. Deena nodded.

"When I went to the bathroom, I was actually... haha wow this is awkward. I was um touching myself to the uh - thought of you.." she added. When Sam said this, Deena's stomach exploded into butterflies, and her face blushed hard.

"Ohhhh! So I did hear you groan my name..." Deena teased her. Sam's jaw dropped.

"You heard that?" she smiled.

"Just barely" Deena laughed. They were both laughing, staring into each other's eyes. Their eye contact wasn't desperate, it was intimate. There was a tender feeling between the two of them now. Although she was unsure about what happened, Deena knew she wanted nothing more in this moment to feel Sam's lips again. She studied the way the corner of her gentle eyes creased when she smiled, or how she puckered her lips when she talked.

How they could go from sworn enemies that hated each other to looking into each other's eyes, hearts beating and overwhelmed by the tenderness of what they shared all in the darkness of the night was beyond either of them. A warm feeling tightened in Sam's chest as she watched Deena's chest rise and fall rapidly.

Sam brought Deena's face against hers, but she didn't kiss her. She grazed her lips along her cheek until she reached the lobe of her ear. Sam kissed it gently, which made Deena shudder, causing a warm sensation to spread through her entire body that settled in her lower stomach.

Sam stopped kissing and whispered something so softly and gently, no one could've heard if they weren't Deena.

"I need you, Deena.." she whispered, slightly moaning Deena's name.

Deena's breathing hitched, and her knees felt weak. A lump formed in her throat and a craving for Sam consumed her. Deena's grip on her hips tightened as she heard her name. She needed her in every way.

Sam drew her gaze back to Deena's eyes and felt proud of herself when she saw how red she was.

"Yeah?" asked Deena teasingly, her eyes shifting from her eyes to her lips and back again.