Chapter 80

"Sam, you know I love you..." Deena began to say as she looked into the mirror.

Sam was holding up a few of her clothes against Deena's body to see how they would look on her for the party tonight.

"I'm afraid there's a but coming" Sam said hesitantly as she swapped the pink crop top out for a blue lace top.

"Yes, I love you, but... I don't know about wearing your clothes. Are you sure we can't just go back to mine to grab a few clothes?" Deena asked with a slight chuckle.

Sam's jaw dropped sarcastically. "Are you saying you think this beautiful blue lace top is ugly?" she joked, turning the lace top over, admiring it in it's entirety.

"No! I mean on you, it is beautiful, but it just isn't me" Deena said.

Sam shrugged her shoulders as she hung the lace top back in her closet. She emerged out of the closet and pulled Deena in by her lips, nuzzling her nose.

"I have an idea" Sam said with a wink.

Deena raised an eyebrow. "And what is this idea?" she asked.

"You pick something for me to wear from my closet and when we get to yours, I'll pick something out for you" Sam said as she tucked a few of Deena's curls behind her ear.

"That sounds fun" Deena said with a smile.

"Okay, pick whatever you want. Even though j'adore your grunge flannel aesthetic, remember I am practically your opposite" Sam said as she turned around and closed her eyes.

Deena was rummaging through her closet, pushing coat rack by coat rack against each other. She loved Sam's style so much, and she loved even more how opposite they were. Deena felt so lucky to be loved by a girl with such amazing style and such enigmatic beauty. Everything was amazing, but there was one article of clothing that caught Deena's eye. 

"Oh my" Deena said in awe as she pulled the dress out and admired it.

"What? Have you chosen yet?" Sam asked excitedly. 

"I have, turn around!" Deena said, holding the dress up.

Sam turned around and felt the biggest smile grow on her face as she saw what Deena had picked out. It was a skin tight black dress that ended just above her knees with a deep v cut into the collar. It was sexy, and Sam understood why Deena had picked it out. 

"Amazing choice" Sam whispered as she approached Deena and the dress.

"I can't wait to see it on you" Deena smiled.

Sam took Deena's hands and brought them to the hem of her shirt. Sam looked at Deena with a seemingly innocent smile.

"Help me put it on?" Sam asked with a smirk.

Deena returned her smirk and slowly lifted her shirt off. She was wearing a pink lace bra with cherries on it. Deena couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight.

"Now this just won't do.." Sam tutted.

Deena looked at her with confusion. "What won't?" she asked.

"A pink bra with a black dress? Come on, that'll just look tacky" Sam said as she picked Deena's hands up again and brought them to the back of her bra.

Deena happily obliged and slowly unhooked her bra, revealing her beautiful and soft breasts. Deena couldn't help herself and she brought her lips to Sam's instantly and kissed her passionately. Sam returned her kiss and wrapped her arms around Deena's neck. Sam deepened the kiss between them as Deena began planting kisses along her jaw and neck, earning quiet whimpers.