Chapter 45

Sam slept through her alarm. She was so upset, and exhausted from crying all night that she couldn't bring herself to get out of bed. Sam's mother burst into her room, and started yelling at her. Sam couldn't take it anymore so she began to fight back.

"Just shut up! I don't care about anything you have to say! Just fucking leave." Sam shouted at her mother. Her mother gasped at the way Sam broke and swore at her.

"Don't you tal-"

"You don't control me anymore. I'm my own fucking person. Don't start acting like a mother to me now for the first time in seventeen years. Just fuck off to your next boyfriend's house or to Hawaii again. I don't give a shit, just leave me alone!" she screamed at her. Her mother went silent at Sam's insults, and without a hesitation she slammed Sam's door shut, and then slammed the front door shut. She slammed it so hard the house shook a little, and Sam just rested her back against her front door, slid down it and tried to cry.

She cried so much that she dehydrated her body of all water. She physically couldn't cry anymore. She held the collar of Deena's sweater to her nose, and sniffed her scent. The musky warm scent calmed her down, but only made her miss Deena more. She took the sweater and shorts off, and held them tightly against her body. It was the only way she found any comfort.

She missed Deena so much it was crazy. The fight they had broke Sam. She spent all day in her room, broken down. She ignored all the calls her friends made to her house, and ignoring them knocking on their door to see if she wanted to go to a party. She hid herself away in her room, and just put a mixtape in her stereo. It was only The Pixies playing. She put it on full volume and put Deena's sweater back on. She drank water for the sole purpose of being able to cry, and express her feelings somehow. She was overwhelmed with heart break and sadness. Even though she had many friends, she felt like the loneliest person in the world without Deena's warmth near her.

Sam just replayed their fight over and over in her head. Everything Deena said was right. Sam didn't know how to deal with the fact she liked Deena. She did use Deena, she did humiliate her and make her feel like shit. She did all of it. Deena's words of her telling Sam that she was done with this and done with her replayed over and over. She couldn't stop thinking about it. She didn't want Deena to be done with her. She would never find someone like her again, someone that cared. The thought of going back to Jackson, or Caleb, or Peter, made Sam feel physically sick. It felt like a betrayal to Deena even thinking about being with anyone but her.

Sam's mind shifted back to the events at camp. Their fight that led to their first kiss. How Sam's body lit up for the first time in her life when she kissed someone. She knew in that moment that this is what it was meant to feel like. She remembered the feeling of Deena's touch. How last night, they were so obsessed and desperate. Sam's breathing got heavier as the thought of Deena's touch against her skin and her groans of desperation as Sam teased her consumed her mind. How Deena begged for Sam. She smiled into her pillow as she remembered how good Deena's fingers felt inside her.

Sam felt a pulse between her legs, and she slipped her hands underneath her panties. She felt the wetness grow as Deena's moans played in her head. Sam ran her fingers through her folds, and rested them against her clit as she felt the pressure in her crotch grow the more she thought about last night. Their writhing bodies intertwined with lust, how Deena was moaning even at the feeling of Sam's wetness rubbing through their jeans against her thigh. Sam's fingers begin circling her clit.

The night in the cabin at camp, and how Deena made her feel so good with just her fingers. Sam remembered the way she rode her fingers, and she began to speed up. She imagined her hand was Deena's touching her again. Her thighs squeezed around her hand, and she was releasing soft groans.