Chapter 42

Deena lifted Sam's body with ease, and she carried her to the bathroom. Sam was playing with the curls of Deena's hair that fell in front of Sam's face as she was carrying them. As Sam looked up at Deena, she felt waves of affection and a warm feeling settle in her chest. She felt like she was finally at peace.

Deena helped Sam into her shower, holding her arm while she regained feeling in her legs. They were still shaking, but not as much as before. Sam was able to stand. Deena helped her turn on the handles.

"There. Just call me when you're done." Deena said, drying her hands off with the towel she brought for Sam.

"Hang on" Sam said from behind the curtain.

Deena turned around swiftly with a confused look on her face. Sam's wet hand reached out of the curtain and grabbed Deena's forearm.

"Where do you think you're going?" chuckled Sam, peering around the curtain. Deena blushed, and Sam winked at her. She pulled Deena into the running hot shower.

"Sam! My jeans are still on - now they're wet. Thanks a lot." groaned Deena.

"Just take them off then.." smiled Sam. She smiled innocently at Deena, which made her roll her eyes. Deena stepped out of the shower, took her jeans off and hung them over her bathtub to let them dry. Sam peered around the curtain again to see Deena in her underwear.

"Wow.." she said in awe. She looked Deena up and down.

"Stare any harder, would you?" Deena teased her. Sam laughed and pulled her back into the shower once Deena had gotten her underwear off.

The water was hot, and steam filled the walls of the bathroom. Sam and Deena were facing each other. Sam slicked Deena's hair back, and Deena slicked hers back as well. They smiled at each other and embraced themselves in a kiss underneath the hot water running all over their intertwined bodies. Sam's hands fell to Deena's lower back and pulled her in closer. Their kiss deepened, and Sam tightened her grip on Deena's body, which caused Deena to smile into their kiss.

Sam pulled away from Deena, and just looked her up and down. "You're so beautiful, Deena."

Deena couldn't help but smile really hard at Sam's compliment. She blushed as she smiled.

"You're breath-taking, Sam. You always have been." Deena replied. This made Sam blush and pull Deena in for another kiss. The kiss started innocent, but Sam deepened it and bit Deena's lip. She let go of it after a few seconds, looking into Deena's eyes. Sam smirked in between their kiss, and she placed her hands on Deena's shoulders. She pushed her against the cold wall, kissing all over her face.

Sam's kisses trailed from Deena's lips to her jawline, and down her neck to her collarbone. Sam was leaving hickeys in various spots, feeling territorial. She brought her hands to squeeze Deena's breasts that were wet, and brought her tongue against her nipple. Deena let out a small gasp, holding Sam's head gently as she kissed her breasts. Deena clenched her jaw as she watched. Sam looked up at her, and they made eye contact as Sam's kisses travelled further down Deena's body. Sam arrived at her lower stomach, and began kissing her body lightly all over.

Sam was now on her knees, holding Deena's thighs, kissing them all over. Deena lifted one of her legs and rested it on Sam's shoulder, as Sam passionately kissed all over Deena's inner thigh. The closer she inched, the more butterflies Deena got. Her back began arching the closer Sam's lips were to her crotch. A wetness was beginning to form, and Deena's face flushed a deep red.

Sam brought her lips only inches away from her wetness, kissing her inner thighs gently.

"Sam..." groaned Deena, in a low voice. She was running her hands through Sam's wet hair, watching the gorgeous girl between her thighs. Sam looked up at Deena, making eye contact with her the closer she got. She brought her tongue against Deena's wet folds, lightly grazing the tip up and down her folds, keeping eye contact with Deena. A sensation began building in Deena's lower stomach, and she was releasing low groans that turned into soft moans. When she felt Sam's tongue graze against her clit, her moans became louder. Deena gripped onto Sam's hair, and pushed her head against her clit, but Sam would only lightly graze the area.