Chapter 41

When Deena entered her room, Sam was standing shirtless and braless in front of her. Deena felt like every part of her was screaming for Sam's touch and taste. She shut the door behind herself and walked up to Sam, eyeing her up and down. Sam watched as Deena had a hungry look in her eyes. Deena pulled Sam in by her hips aggressively. Sam grabbed a bunch of Deena's hair and their lips crashed together. Their kiss was desperate and aggressive. Deena tightened her grip on Sam's hips and pulled her in closer to deepen the kiss between them. Sam pulled away slowly, biting Deena's lip and pulling it. She let go and let out a sexy giggle, which caused Deena to smile. They just stood there, staring into each other's eyes with pure lust and desperation.

The song Hey by The Pixies began playing. They both loved this song, and at that moment the tension shifted from sexual to needy.

Hey

Deena leaned in and kissed Sam again. Sam was becoming more aggressive with their kissing, and slid her tongue into Deena's mouth. They were making out fast, and were breathing heavy. The room was getting hotter by the second. Sam pulled away again, and this frustrated Deena a little. Sam cupped her face with her hand and admired her features. Sam then shifted her gaze from Deena to her bed, guiding Deena's hand off Sam's hips and bringing them between her legs.

Must be a devil between us

Deena let Sam guide her hand, and Sam squeezed her thighs around Deena's hand. Deena blushed at feeling how hot the area between her thighs was, and her mouth began watering. Deena pushed Sam onto her bed, so she was laying on her back. Deena was on top of Sam's body, and rested her knee against Sam's crotch. She leaned into Sam's body, and began kissing her again. She kissed her desperately, and messily. They were both moaning softly into the kisses because of how bad they needed each other. Deena pulled away, and Sam sat up. Sam's fingers played with the hem of Deena's shirt, and she looked up at her. Deena nodded quickly, and Sam almost ripped Deena's shirt off and pegged it at the wall. Deena giggled, and brought Sam's face to hers. Sam's kisses trailed from Deena's lips to her jaw and down her neck, planting hickeys on her way down. This caused Deena to throw her head back and hold Sam closer.

Sam's kisses trailed further down to her bra, kissing her breasts through the material. Sam's hands travelled up Deena's body, causing her to shudder, and unhooked her bra and threw it across the room. Sam's face was in complete adoration at the sight of Deena.

Uh, said the man to the lady

"Can't get enough of me, can you, Fraser?" teased Deena. This made Sam chuckle as she brought her lips against the skin of Deena's breasts, kissing around her nipples. Deena started pulling on Sam's hair, breathing heavily. Sam's tongue lightly ran across Deena's nipple, playing and sucking it, while Sam's free hand squeezed her other breast. Deena let out soft moans the gentler Sam sucked. Sam pulled away and brought her kisses back up to Deena's lips, and they began making out even heavier this time. They could barely breathe from how deep and long their kisses were. Sam pulled away, and gave Deena an evil grin. She flipped Deena over so that she was on her back, and Sam climbed onto her waist, straddling Deena.

Sam was still in her jeans, and so was Deena. Deena could feel the hotness of Sam's crotch against her own, and this made her swallow loudly. Sam push Deena against her pillow, and she began slowly rocking into Deena's hips. It was so slow at the start, slowly grinding her crotch against Deena's forward, and then backwards, letting out low groans. Deena went to go place her hands on Sam, but she swatted them away.

"No touching until I say.." Sam breathed, winking at Deena. Deena was in disbelief. She couldn't not touch Sam. She needed to feel her, every part of her. She was so desperate for Sam. She was so desperate for her touch, and her taste.