Chapter 58

"Really?" Deena asked, pulling away.

"My legs kind of don't work right now, so give me a few minutes..." Sam said shyly.

Deena laughed as she felt Sam's legs shake. She kissed her again and initiated a makeout session between the two of them as Sam gained feeling back in her legs.

After about ten minutes, Sam pulled away from Deena's kiss. She undid the straps on it and took it off Deena.

"I think you need to wash it" Deena suggested.

"But how hot would it be to fuck you with my cum on it..." Sam whispered.

Deena clenched her jaw when Sam said this, but it had already been a few minutes. She told her to go wash it and Sam rolled her eyes playfully as she left to go to the bathroom.

Deena laid there on Sam's bed, wishing she could just teleport back right now because Deena needed her so bad. At that moment Sam appeared, and her bra was no where to be seen. Deena smiled and took off her shirt as Sam climbed into the bed hungrily. She pulled Deena in for a deep kiss.

"Turn around" she whispered into Deena's ear.

Deena obeyed her and turned around. Sam lifted her body and held it against hers as she ran her hands up Deena's neck and tightened her grip as she kissed along Deena's jaw.

Sam held the strap and positioned it right against Deena's panties. Sam held Deena's body with her free hand tightly against hers as Deena leaned her head back and Sam left hickeys all over her neck.

Sam tightened her grip on Deena's throat which caused Deena to groan in a low voice as San teased the tip of the strap against Deena's entrance.

"Are you sure you want this?" Sam asked Deena breathily.

Deena leaned her head back as Sam lightly kissed her ear lobe. "I need you, Sam.."

"How badly?" Sam asked Deena teasingly.

As she asked her, her free hand slid down Deena's body and she ran her fingers against Deena's panties that were entirely soaked through.

"Mhmm. So wet, aren't you?" Sam teased again as she rubbed Deena's clit softly through the fabric. Deena threw her head back as Sam touched her. Sam's other hand went from her neck to squeezing Deena's breast as she sucked on her neck hard. Sam sucked on Deena's sweet spot and her slow breathing turned into low groans the faster Sam circling her fingers around her clit.

Sam then took Deena's panties off and pegged them at the wall. She returned back to her position and ran her fingers through her soaked folds again before playing with her clit a little more.

"Sam.." Deena moaned softly as she applied more pressure.

"Yeah baby?" Sam asked her.

"I n-need more of you.." Deena breathed.

"Yeah?" Sam teased her, applying more pressure as Deena began grinding against Sam's fingers.

"Y-yes.." Deena groaned as she placed her own hand on top of Sam's to feel more.

"Beg for it.." Sam ordered her.

Deena bit her lip when Sam ordered her. "P-please..Sam. Please fuck me, I need you inside me so bad..."

"Good girl. You're so good for me, baby" Sam hummed into her ear after hearing Deena beg.

Sam took her hand away from Deena's clit and aligned the tip of the strap against her entrance. Sam's hands held onto Deena's thighs for support as she slid in slowly. The angle they were sitting on meant that Sam couldn't enter fully in, so Deena was leaning back into Sam to feel more of her.