I love you ¡ Belos [The owl house]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

"Belos, I have something important to tell you. I love you. Do you feel the same way about me?"

"Well, y'know, I wouldn't say love, but sure, I'm a pretty big fan of myself all things considered. So... What was the question?"

Y/n laughs. "Oh Belos, you always know how to make me smile. But seriously, do you have feelings for me?"

"You know what? I've been trying to deny it, but the truth is, I really do love you, Y/n. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life as emperor of the Boiling Isles."

Y/n was surprised and touched. "Really? I never expected to hear those words from you, Belos."

"It's true. Being with you has changed me in ways I never thought possible. You've shown me a side of myself that I didn't even know existed."

"I'm glad that I could make a difference in your life. You mean a lot to me too, Belos."

"Y/n, you've become someone I can't imagine my life without. Every moment spent with you is filled with warmth and love."

"Belos, this is more than I ever dreamed of. I never thought our friendship could evolve into something deeper."

"Love has a funny way of sneaking up on us when we least expect it. And now that it's here, I don't want to let it go."

Y/n say taking Belos' hand. "Let's embrace this love and see where it takes us, Belos. Together, we can create something beautiful."

"Yes, Y/n. Let's embark on this journey together and discover the depths of our love for each other."

They share a tender moment, knowing that their love has the power to transform their lives forever.