Helping Y/n ¡ Luz [The owl house]

Pov Luz

Pov Luz

Y/n say teary-eyed. "Luz, my parents are getting divorced... I don't know what to do. All I want to do is cry."

"Oh, Y/n, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's okay to cry, let it out. I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Luz. I just feel so lost and confused right now."

"It's completely normal to feel that way. But remember, you're not alone in this. We'll get through it together." Y/n starts crying, and I hold her in a comforting embrace. "Let it all out, Y/n. Cry as much as you need to. I'm right here with you."

"It's just so hard... I thought they would always be together."

"I know it's tough to accept, but sometimes things change, and people grow apart. It doesn't mean they love you any less."

"But why couldn't they work it out? Why do things have to be like this?"

"Relationships are complicated, and sometimes people reach a point where staying together isn't the best option anymore. It's not your fault, Y/n." Y/n continues crying as I patiently listen and offer her support. "Y/n, remember that your feelings are valid. It's okay to grieve the loss of what was once familiar."

"Thank you for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You don't have to go through this alone. We're friends, and friends stick together through thick and thin." We sit together in silence for a while until Y/n feels a bit calmer.

"I still have so many questions and worries..."

"It's natural to have questions, and it's okay to be worried. Let's take it one step at a time. We'll find answers together."

"I appreciate your support, Luz. I don't know how I would get through this without you."

"That's what friends are for, Y/n. We'll navigate this difficult time together, and I'll be here every step of the way."

We continue comforting each other, knowing that our friendship will provide strength during this challenging period.