Stay here ¡ Stolas [Helluva boss]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

I rolled around on the bed from one side to the other, still completely undressed, I was extremely exhausted after the night full of cum we had yesterday.

Stolas turns over in bed and looks at me with a still smile. "What it was?" I question, half-opening one of my eyes. He comes to me, getting on top with our penises touching. "Oh, do you want another round?" He puts a finger on my lips, shutting me up.

"No."

"So what happened?" he kisses me.

I close my eyes and kiss him as I run my hands down his bare back and he caresses my ear. "You can stay?" I couldn't help but laugh when he asked me that question.

"Good try." I push him away from me, push him to the other side of the bed while I continue to laugh. "Don't even try to be needy towards me, dammit!" I try to sleep again but he comes back to my side and starts kissing the tip of my lip, he kisses and kisses endlessly. "FOR." I start to blush. "Fuck you son of a bitch." I end up with a smile on my lips and I push him away again by pushing it through my mouth but he puts my hand over his mouth and I end up getting excited so I put my whole hand over his mouth and he gives a naughty smile because he has the ability to handle my whole hand. "You skinny ass exhibitionist." I roll my eyes.

"You soft dick hottie."

He kisses my forehead and we start twirling around on the bed together, ending up on top of him. "Enough." I laugh lightly.

"What did you think I was going to order?" he starts tickling me.

The good part is that in the morning he isn't shouting his sexual things and his extreme desire to want me to fuck him.

"STOP IT YOU BITCH!" but he only made the tickling more intense and faster. "We're fucking grown men." While I was laughing, he took the opportunity to change position, placing me on top of him. "Let me go asshole." He wraps his arms around me, pressing our bodies together.

He pats me. "Never!"

I manage to free myself from his arms, still remaining on top of him and fixing our gazes.

Stolas approaches to kiss me but I put my hand in front of him and push him away, I slide it through his hair and I kiss him while my other hand intertwines with his.

When the air was present he hugged me and for some reason I just wanted to stay there. "Alright, I'll stay another hour." I close my eyes lying on his chest.

"That's what you said an hour ago." he also closes his eyes.

I blush. "Okay... But this time I'm serious."